Northwest States - AK, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY - Weather Discussion

I will be saying prayers for all. I love Alaska, eventhough I have only seen it in pictures and the occasional special or tv show.

This thread will contain information for the Western United States

Ok Kimster should be Partly Sunny High possibly 77 today, Low tonight 47 radar looks clear for a few days. I don't see anyt lows yet forming to cause rain...

I doubt we'll see much activity on this thread, since the weather in the west is AWESOME! :great:

Kimster forecast, sunny low 80's could have some wind gusts. No rain.. Tonight should be warmer.

There is a upper low in the gulf of Alaska that may bring some drizzle to the coast and north by Friday. Enjoy the day..

Kimster forecast, sunny low 80's could have some wind gusts. No rain.. Tonight should be warmer.

There is a upper low in the gulf of Alaska that may bring some drizzle to the coast and north by Friday. Enjoy the day..

REPORTING LIVE FROM THE GREAT NORTHWEST:

It's absolutely gorgeous! Wear your Birkies! :lol:

Another gorgeous day in Alien country . Low 80's, dry with a lite north wind.. Do aliens need sunscreen. Oh.. We need a alien picture sunbathing....lol

Still watching upper level low coming in... Still looks flat for your area.. Still only drizzle for the coast on Friday

Alien%20sunbathing.gif

http://www.septembersea.com/images/Flamingo/Alien sunbathing.gif

You forget...it is not only aliens that enjoy our weather-

the PNW is also home to a large bigfoot population!

Sunny at 80 ish here. Going to go fill up the kiddie pool.

. Low 80's light wind... Cooler on the North Coast, with the low level clouds..

I am going to start feeling Andrea soon...Yuck.. Maybe I should come to OR today...

Kimster pick me up in your space ship....lol

Eugene forecast:

Today: Partly cloudy in the morning...then mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 65 to 70. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Rainfall amounts less than a tenth of an inch.

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening...then scattered showers after midnight. Lows around 50. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Rainfall amounts around a tenth of an inch.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?zoneid=ORZ007

I cannot believe how cold is was today/last night. I mean, we had to go get our jackets out again. What is with that?? My neighbors have only been able to use their pool once this year.

I cannot believe how cold is was today/last night. I mean, we had to go get our jackets out again. What is with that?? My neighbors have only been able to use their pool once this year.

That sucks.

I remember one year our kids could only use the pool a few times because of cold summer and rain. Right when the pool finally warmed up it'd rain or turn cold and gray.

This is from a couple of days ago but worth noting:

Baked Alaska: Unusual heat wave hits 49th state

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — A heat wave hitting Alaska may not rival the blazing heat of Phoenix or Las Vegas, but to residents of the 49th state, the days of hot weather feel like a stifling oven — or a tropical paradise.

With temperatures topping 80 degrees in Anchorage, and higher in other parts of the state, people have been sweltering in a place where few homes have air conditioning.

They're sunbathing and swimming at local lakes, hosing down their dogs and cleaning out supplies of fans in at least one local hardware store. Mid-June normally brings high temperatures in the 60s in Anchorage, and just a month ago, it was still snowing...........more......

Loving our rain-free hot weather in the PaciNW!! Woo hoo!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back