Scooter the llama tasered after spitting in officer's face in "classic llama move"

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Escaped llama tasered by cops after it spat and trampled officer (Daily Mail)
Florida officers found their equal in a 7-year-old llama named Scooter, after the animal escaped from his owner's Tallahassee home.

Scooter's owner wasn't sure when the llama went missing, but checked in on the llama late Friday night and couldn't find him.
---
In order to wrangle the beast, police officers shut down traffic on Bannerman Road and then proceeded to corner the six foot animal.

"Our main concern was that he was going to get hit by a car and either get hurt or injure someone else," said Deputy Tony Drzewiecki.
---
Scooter pulled a classic llama move by spitting in Deputy Drzewiecki's face.
---
'I've been doing this 20 years and they said there is going to be a lot of excitement in this job, but no one ever told me I would get spit in the face by a llama and trampled by one,' said Deputy Drzewiecki.

Finally, the officers had to resort to tasing the animal in order to move it into the trailer and return the llama to its owner.
---
Drzewieki told NBC Miami that Scooter was unharmed from the tasing.

Scooter calmed considerably after his capture. 'He was eating his favorite snacks, Triscuits, shorty thereafter,' Drzewiecki said.
---
His owner, Jack Conrad, faces no citations or fines for losing his pet.
much more, with pictures, at link above

Somehow it pleases me no end to know that Scooter the llama's favorite snack treat is Triscuits.

Life's funny, innit?

My former girlfriend had a neighbor who had llamas and she would pet them but I always stood back in case they decided to take a shot at me - they never did.

The gf has since passed a way from cancer.:angel:

4 llamas are better than 1 and I like the orange robes.
What do you call 4 llamas???......................A monastery.

One of my best friends has a BIL who has a llama. The llama is cool with everyone it meets, except my frined. If my friend gets within shot the llama will spit on him. I have no idea why. :dunno: He's one of the best human beings on the planet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back