James Kolar's Amazing Book About JBR Now Available in Kindle

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Foreign-Faction-Kidnapped-JonBenet-ebook/dp/B00D5GVSXY/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1370717741&sr=1-1&keywords=Foreign+Faction+-+Who+Really+Kidnapped#_"]Amazon.com: Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? eBook: A. James Kolar: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41xNdplu5lL.@@AMEPARAM@@41xNdplu5lL[/ame]

For those of you who have waited patiently for Kolar's book in a Kindle edition, it's finally here and only $9.99!

You have to get this book. It is the most amazing book about the Ramsey case EVER.

After reading this book there is no way you can even come close to suggesting there was an intruder.

Remember Kolar was THE INVESTIGATOR ASSIGNED TO THE CASE IN THE BOULDER DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE.

Thanks everyone for sticking with the case. Someday and maybe sooner than later we will see the whole truth finally come out.

Thanks Tricia,
Earlier today when I looked up Kolar's Foreign Faction on Amazon, only paperback and hardcover were listed. But the link you provided got me to the Kindle version. I just ordered and rec'd it and am looking forward to some good reading tonight.
C

I just downloaded the Kindle version. When I originally bought the book last summer, I paid about $35 for it because there was no Kindle version. I often look at the book and say to myself, "I wish it was on Kindle." Alas, Tricia, you made my day. Can't wait to start reading on my commute.

Annie

just got it ordered, woo hoo, thanks for the link.

Oh how I have waited for this book to be on Kindle! Got it two days ago, have been pacing myself a bit rather than reading it straight through in one sitting... and am blown away!

I've been making notes, James Kolar's work has triggered a new set of questions for me. Thank goodness for his hard work. Only a few pages left for me 'til I'm finished with the first read, then guess what? I'm re-reading it. :) Maybe several times. :)

I just wanted to say thanks for pointing out that this is available on Kindle!

Also, if you are a Prime member you can now borrow this book for free from the Kindle Lending library.

I am excited to read this!

I recently bought this and am reading it now.

I read both this and Steve Thomas's book. It is hard for me to fathom that anyone who reads these two books can STILL think an intruder committed the murder.

I can't remember which book (I think it is Kolar's) the begins with a scenario involving the unknown intruder theory (based on the evidence) to highlight just how ridiculous it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back