The Disappearance of Lisa Irwin radio show 7/12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand their logic when it comes to publicizing their daughter's case.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missingandexploited/2013/07/13/the-disappearance-of-lisa-irwin

There will be a blog talk radio show about Lisa's disappearance on July 12th at 7:30PM central time. Lisa's parents will be speaking on the program, according to the Footprints FB page. ( https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinFootprintsInTheSand )

Looking forward to hearing it, but not looking forward to all the experts analizing her every word. I do use the term "expert" loosly. Thanks for the heads up Nina.

What is their reasoning behind doing this radio show and not an interview with a media outlet with a much bigger audience? Will the local media not give them any airtime? Do they feel that the less people listening, the less people who will scrutinize what they say? 15 months since their last interview...I am just confused as to why they feel this radio show is the best option for getting their daughter's case out there. If they want to do this radio interview as a component to interviews with other mainstream outlets, fine, but I don't understand choosing it as your sole media venue, when I am positive the local media (and maybe, if they get some strings pulled, the national) would give them some airtime. IDK, maybe I am underestimating the audience for this show.

What is their reasoning behind doing this radio show and not an interview with a media outlet with a much bigger audience? Will the local media not give them any airtime? Do they feel that the less people listening, the less people who will scrutinize what they say? 15 months since their last interview...I am just confused as to why they feel this radio show is the best option for getting their daughter's case out there. If they want to do this radio interview as a component to interviews with other mainstream outlets, fine, but I don't understand choosing it as your sole media venue, when I am positive the local media (and maybe, if they get some strings pulled, the national) would give them some airtime. IDK, maybe I am underestimating the audience for this show.

Contact any Kansas City reporter, I am sure they would tell you they would be MORE than happy to do an interview with them about Lisa.

I am just curious as to what Deb and Jeremy could possibly tell us now that they couldn't have said almost 2 yrs ago! Unless they are going to tell us why they didn't speak out for Lisa back on October 4th, 2011.

These 2 people are unbelievable that they think anyone wants to hear there story now. imo Which by the way I think you are just going to get the sob story of why you should be searching for Lisa. again all imo

sorry for the rant, I have been quite too long

I am just curious as to what Deb and Jeremy could possibly tell us now that they couldn't have said almost 2 yrs ago! Unless they are going to tell us why they didn't speak out for Lisa back on October 4th, 2011.

These 2 people are unbelievable that they think anyone wants to hear there story now. imo Which by the way I think you are just going to get the sob story of why you should be searching for Lisa. again all imo

sorry for the rant, I have been quite too long

It's as good a time as any for the truth! That would be nice.

My likely guess is that it is because every time they were on TV they were scrutinized for their every move. Not crying enough, fake crying, trying to read between the lines. Perhaps they just want their words to speak for themselves?

I honestly don't know how anyone can think that a woman who was so supposedly drunk that night was capable of killing her child and then so effectively disappearing her before the father came home and the police were called.

(If I remember correctly, there simply wasn't a lot of time for the father to dispose of the child.)

My likely guess is that it is because every time they were on TV they were scrutinized for their every move. Not crying enough, fake crying, trying to read between the lines. Perhaps they just want their words to speak for themselves?

I honestly don't know how anyone can think that a woman who was so supposedly drunk that night was capable of killing her child and then so effectively disappearing her before the father came home and the police were called.

(If I remember correctly, there simply wasn't a lot of time for the father to dispose of the child.)

So they won't publicize their daughter's case because they might be criticized? Why is that excuse always brought up when it comes to parents who avoid the media? I would think finding your daughter would be a higher priority than getting your feelings hurt. If they want to do a radio show because they are delicate flowers who cannot bear the online opinions of case followers, how about one that gets a bigger audience?

but, was she really drunk? or was that just part of the CYA story?

Looking forward to hearing if they have found out who stole their credit card and changed Lisa's name via the stationery store website.

I don't like the write-up on the radio show page. If Lisa was kidnapped this is not remotely useful

"
Lisa will respond to her name and to her nickname, “Pumpkin Pie”. Her favorite TV show is Barney.

Lisa loves all types of music and she will dance and clap her hands.

Lisa uses a pacifier that is loves and usually cannot sleep without it.

Lisa has a large vocabulary, including: “Mama”, “Daddy”, “Bubba” for her brothers, “I love you”, “Hi” and “Night-night”.

Lisa is a good eater. She loves to eat and is not very picky! Her favorite foods are “bananas” and “spaghetti”.

Lisa is friendly and not very shy. She will go to most strangers.
"

She's been missing for a long time. If she is alive now she is not going to act like an 11 month old or remember the nickname she had at the time and most probably will not respond to "Lisa" any more as she is called something else now and I for one couldn't swear that a friendly, outgoing baby would still be a friendly, outgoing toddler after living in a kidnapper's world for years.

Looking forward to hearing if they have found out who stole their credit card and changed Lisa's name via the stationery store website.

I don't like the write-up on the radio show page. If Lisa was kidnapped this is not remotely useful

" "

She's been missing for a long time. If she is alive now she is not going to act like an 11 month old or remember the nickname she had at the time and most probably will not respond to "Lisa" any more as she is called something else now and I for one couldn't swear that a friendly, outgoing baby would still be a friendly, outgoing toddler after living in a kidnapper's world for years.

I had to roll my eyes at that list. What does any of it have to do with finding their daughter? It's almost comical. I also love how it says Lisa will go to most strangers. Make sure our daughter who you kidnapped is not kidnapped by someone else!

Is there an age progression photo? I remember they said they were working on it.

Haven't seen any action on this case is a long time. Last I remember is that LE still wanted to conduct separate interviews with Lisa's parents and they were refusing to be interviewed individually. Unless LE is conducting the individual interviews, I'm not wasting my time.

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/local_news/parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-on-blog-talk-radio-show

The family is convinced Lisa is alive and is being raised as someone else's daughter.

"The chances of Baby Lisa being in the Kansas City area, I don't believe, are all that strong," the family’s attorney John Picerno said, "The national media and the exposure which has been the focus since the beginning is she is out there somewhere in the world and that somebody somewhere is going to see her.”

Deborah says she went to bed at 11 PM, and they believe Lisa was abducted sometime between 11:30-11:59.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni