CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42
Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48
Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Please note that there will be no discussion of the radio show or pictures in this thread.

Please continue here. Please remember TOS, the guidelines for this case and please treat differing opinions respectfully.

Thanks,

Salem

Additional Notes:

A little clarification here. I will copy these "rule posts" and put them in the first or second posts of the thread for reference.

Information that came out on the Dr. Phil show may be discussed, but not the edited, rumored portions. What this means is that "history" that was brought up, may be discussed as long as it is linked to Dr. Phil.

We are not going back to visit old "he said/she said" stuff that happened around the time of the divorce. But... if it was brought up on Dr. Phil, where everybody had a chance to refute the charge or defend themselves, then it will be allowed with the Dr. Phil link.

Scanner thread info regarding searches may be linked up with brief comments about the info that the poster thinks is important.

Salem

Hey everybody - I just removed several posts discussing things that are OFF THE TABLE. We are on zero tolerance here - but I'm not going to TO everybody at this point, because it looked like you got yourselves back on track. Thank you for that, it is appreciated.

You may discuss Dr. Phil - BUT NOT THE RUMORED, EDITED PORTIONS.
You may not call MR an alcoholic or mentally disturbed, because we don't have facts supporting that (only rumors and opinions).
You may not accuse MR. You may speculate and/or theorize.
You may not attack our verified posters. If you disagree with them, that's fine. Move past their posts. If you have an honest question or need for clarification, you may ask for it RESPECTFULLY. If the verified poster chooses NOT TO RESPOND that's OKAY. Just like you, if they don't want to respond to a post, they don't have to.
And the discussion of what happened way back when before Dylan moved to Colorado Springs is OFF THE TABLE.

All other rules can be found right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As always, if you have a question, please pm a mod and don't derail the thread.

Thanks!

Salem

Hey Folks,

We are making a change in Dylan's case. From this point forward, facebook will not be allowed. No linking, no bringing information over, no discussing. This includes FMDR facebook.

If important information is posted about searches and it is brought to the attention of a moderator, we will review the information and post accordingly.

I know some posters will be disappointed and some, not so much. But... bottom line is that facebook has caused many, many problems in this case, on both sides of the fence and the competition over the parents, the facebooks, the searches, etc. has done nothing but cause more dissension, and derailed the threads on several occasions. Most importantly, it has taken the focus off Dylan. We need to focus on Dylan.

Where is Dylan?

Salem

Mark had both the time and opportunity to do away with Dylan.

Imo, the reason Dylan stopped texting on his cell phone and didn’t go to Ryan’s Sunday evening is because Mark intended to harm him.

Imo, the reason Dylan stopped texting on his cell phone and didn’t go to Ryan’s Sunday evening is because Mark intended to harm him.

The fact Dylan disappeared so quickly after arriving reinforces premeditation by someone.

The fact Dylan disappeared so quickly after arriving reinforces premeditation by someone.

Maybe. But it also might be because it was the first time that they had been together in awhile, and Dylan was growing up and becoming more vocal. It seems to me that MR has a hard time with his sons when they start growing up and having a mind of their own and talking back a little. I think he really wanted to hang onto the notion that D was ' a little boy.' And that was no longer true . JMO

I did a lot of reading in December on fathers who kill during custodial visits. The pattern is either immediately after pickup (thus avoiding any bonding/changing your mind time) or at the end when the children should be returned (thus the visit is a farewell of sorts). I do not like to consider premeditation here, never have, but I find the pattern fits.

I did a lot of reading in December on fathers who kill during custodial visits. The pattern is either immediately after pickup (thus avoiding any bonding/changing your mind time) or at the end when the children should be returned (thus the visit is a farewell of sorts). I do not like to consider premeditation here, never have, but I find the pattern fits.

That makes sense. And I think that it would be harder to get away with an unplanned killing or abduction (still keeping some hope!) than a planned one, but that isn't something I can back up with facts, just my gut feeling.

Almost every boy I see around Dylan's age and description makes me think about Dylan...has that happened with any of you guys? You see a random kid riding his bike, etc, and you think of Dylan? I seem to be constantly doing double takes...it all seems so unfair...

Almost every boy I see around Dylan's age and description makes me think about Dylan...has that happened with any of you guys? You see a random kid riding his bike, etc, and you think of Dylan? I seem to be constantly doing double takes...it all seems so unfair...

This was silly of me, but last night one of my son's friend said something about a boy with a name that I could see Dylan having as a fake name if for some reason he had agreed to be shipped away somewhere. I actually went so far as to find the boy on FB to make sure he wasn't a blond haired, blue eyed boy that had suddenly appeared in December. He wasn't. Totally false alarm. But yes, I was at Water World a couple weeks ago and it seemed really unfair.

Tennlyn,

Can you please post the candle link again?

Please and thank you!

A few weeks ago one evening my husband and I went out for ice cream. I sat at a table while he ordered, and in the door walked this boy about 13 or 14, shaggy blonde hair, slim, in a dirty baseball uniform. He obviously had just come from a game.

I thought oh my God, that's just how Dylan would look, and a wave of terrible sadness hit me. I laid my head down on the table, and just sobbed and sobbed. It hit me hard. The boy was just like Dylan would have been on a spring evening after a game with his friends.

It makes me cry every time I think of it.

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #12

BGiiAtICYAEMDND.jpg

[video=twitter;317681906714030080]https://twitter.com/DylanRedwine/status/317681906714030080[/video]

Has anyone heard when the next search will take place?

Wanted to monitor the scanner during the search.

tia

Checking in. Two other cases I've been following have ended badly. I do not want this one to end the same way. Dylan has to be somewhere, alive. I have no idea where he is or who he is with, but I believe he's alive and will someday come home. Maybe not now, but at some time. Praying it happens soon.

Please do NOT discuss facebook, KKB, or the radio shows in this thread.

Either talk about Dylan and ways to find him, or move on to another case where you can be more helpful.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member