GUILTY KY - Ryan Poston, 29, murdered at his Highland Heights home, 12 Oct 2012

iluvmua

Reaction score
Geez! What a cold woman. The nose job he always wanted?!

I think the difference in look is the fact that there are 2 tons of make up on her face in all the pictures but the mug shot.

After shooting someone 6 times, her lawyers words to the effect that she's NEVER been violent is a bit laughable....unless he follows that statement up with "well unless you count the one time she shot someone 6 times."

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That poor guy doesn't look happy in any of his photos.

this is a huge tragedy -- both very accomplished and smart young people

They always want their statements and evidence suppressed. I hope the Judge allows it in. It really does show her state of mind at the time of the shooting.

According to court records, police say Hubers told them she shot Poston in the face twice, and then four more times to “put him out of his misery” and to end his “twitching and moaning.”

wow

Wouldn't you know it, she's wearing glasses at trial like JA :( http://www.wcpo.com/news/region-nor...r-2012-highland-heights-homicide-set-to-begin

“She shot him, his head hit the table,” said Highland Heights Police Detective Bill Birkenhauer, who led the investigation into Poston’s death. “She knew he was dead.”

Hubers then admitted to officers she shot Poston five more times to stop him from twitching because "she couldn’t stand to watch him die."

At least one of those shots was to Poston's face because "he was vain," Huber told detectives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back