52-year-old mom poses as teen daughter to cheat for her English exam

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
http://www.newsxs.com/en/go/12569813/The_Raw_Story/

The 52-year-old woman, reportedly dressed in Converse baseball boots, jeans and a lot of makeup, managed to be admitted to an exam hall in a lycée in Paris instead of her 19-year-old daughter.

Because the exam centre was not at her daughter’s high school and because some adult students also sit the exams, she made it into the hall easily, laid out her pens and settled down to begin work on the three-hour English composition exam.

Are you serious? Parents today are so far off the main. They will continue to clean up thier childrens messes way into the adult years. Too bad for them and society. Entitledment is over the top already.

they let her sit for two hours before they evicted her which is funny as heck but I wish they had let her finish the exam and maybe even text her daughter to say 'she' did well 'cause that would've been even funnier

now I assume the daughter gets a fail and this will affect her future ... makes me wonder how many of her passing grades were honestly earned

I'm interested to see how well the mother did on the exam. ;D

This is interesting to me, now, because I have kids who are taking these kind of exams. Back in the day all you had to do was sit for them and you'd do OK - It just seem everything is SO COMPETITIVE now - I wonder how I'd do against my kid's scores.

I can't even imagine passing the screening to sit for the exam, though - around here, I don't think for one minute I'd pass the desk admissions.

Helicopter parenting taken to the max.

Are you serious? Parents today are so far off the main. They will continue to clean up thier childrens messes way into the adult years. Too bad for them and society. Entitledment is over the top already.

Hmm, let's examine the thought process behind this whole thing.

1. I want to get a good grade and need someone smarter than me to take this test.
2. Hmmm, maybe I can get mom to do it for me!

Ok, your mother believes that at 52 she can pass for a 19 year old. If your mother is that stupid, trust me, you're better off taking it yourself. JMO

I had to have my son help me with some of my work when I was taking my Java classes, I don't think he'd want me to take a test for him even if it wasn't possible to get caught. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back