Missing Since: May 30, 2005 from North Branch, Michigan
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: September 24, 1982
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Sandy
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Light complexion.
Medical Conditions: Has a medical condition and
may need assistance.
Clothing: White T-shirt, khaki pants, Adidas
athletic shoes, may be in possession of a Ruger Redhawk revolver.

Case Number: 05-2905
NCIC Number: M-365604455

Details of Disappearance
Caleb was last seen at his residence in the 4800 block of Millis Rd. in North Branch, MI. His vehicle, a maroon, 1996, Buick LeSabre was later found abandoned in the Lapeer State Game area near Rood Lake Rd. and Beyers Rd. in Lapeer County. It was locked up, his wallet was inside the car, and a gun he was known to possess was missing.
Caleb graduated from North Branch High School in 2001 and attended college with hopes of becoming an engineer. He worked for Metamora Products as an intern.
There has been many searches by the Sheriff's deputies, DNR, search groups and total strangers.

NAT_811_1.jpg

cleb-jeffrey-allen.jpg

It's been 8 years. If he really harmed himself I hope his remains will be found one day.

Caleb went to North Branch and was a few years younger than me. His family would take me to church on Wednesdays when I was in elementary school. He was always so nice, and amazingly smart. Like next level smart even then. I remember hearing the news that he was missing. I can't believe it's been this long. I still go back home and today drove by his house. If anything I just want to show that he is still thought of and very fondly and that people do care what happened to him.

<<Allen's maroon 1996 Buick LeSabre was found locked and abandoned a week after his disappearance. The vehicle was located in the Lapeer State Game area near Rood Lake Road and Beyers Road in Lapeer County, Michigan. A police officer noticed it there on May 31, the day after Allen was last seen, but it was not connected to his disappearance for another five days. Allen's identification, personal belongings and a box of bullets were inside the car. A .45 caliber Ruger pistol registered in his name is missing.

Allen graduated from North Branch High School in 2001 and attended college afterwards, hoping to become an engineer. At the time of his disappearance, he was working as an intern at Metamora Products. His parents stated he had become despondent prior to his disappearance.

Because of this and the missing gun, authorities fear Allen may have harmed himself. There has been no activity on his bank accounts or credit cards since his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.>>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back