Woman dressed as a v*gina saves pal dressed as a p*nis

FigTree

Reaction score
:blushing: I have no idea if the full title of this thread is even allowed - but that's what the news article is about :floorlaugh:

Joanne Tremarco and Chris Murray were promoting their ‘Fooling Around’ stage show — when an irate local resident took offense.
A bizarre street scuffle saw a woman dressed as a vagina saving a man decked out as a penis from a severe beating.

Read more:

The last picture in the article is funny.
I really dont think he could have run far or fast from his attacker anyhow - not in that costume :floorlaugh:
Ticket sales must be slow...

Oh geez! I agree with the bystander though, they shouldn't have those costumes on a public street.

:blushing: I have no idea if the full title of this thread is even allowed - but that's what the news article is about :floorlaugh:

Read more:

The last picture in the article is funny.
I really dont think he could have run far or fast from his attacker anyhow - not in that costume :floorlaugh:
Ticket sales must be slow...

She helped him 'get up'.

Hope woman dressed as v*gina also was able to save old pals the t*sticles.

Pics are hilarious!! I can only hope a video surfaces :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You couldn't get me to wear either of those costumes in a public place! But this news story made me laugh so hard that I scared my dog. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You couldn't get me to wear either of those costumes in a public place! But this news story made me laugh so hard that I scared my dog. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Takes alot of spunk to wear those.

Hope woman dressed as v*gina also was able to save old pals the t*sticles.

:scared::scared:
"Save Us! Save Us!"

I hope those outfits weren't tailor made :floorlaugh:

:scared::scared:
"Save Us! Save Us!"

I hope those outfits weren't tailor made :floorlaugh:

What the!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had no idea what this thread was about when I read the title! :scared: I am concerned with humanity LOL!

What the!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had no idea what this thread was about when I read the title! :scared: I am concerned with humanity LOL!

Let me guess...you just clicked on this thread because you were curious....:floorlaugh:

Let me guess...you just clicked on this thread because you were curious....:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Listen here buddy! I just wanted to make sure the members here were complying with TOS's! :floorlaugh:

Consider my job done! :D

And please, weren't we all that slightly disappointed? LOL!

Admittedly missed the "dressed" bit completely, my eyes only saw v*gina saves p*nis!

Isn't this just everyday news?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Not to brag but. I have a better costume and I"m taller. :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member