Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's start a new thread for this discussion.

My prayers go out to Dylan's family and all those that love him.

Elaine - I am holding you close in my heart. :( I am so sorry and so sad for your loss.

Salem

RIP Dylan. Thoughts and prayers to the family. Hope you all get the answers and closure you deserve.

Oh, my gosh...

Rest in Peace, sweet Dylan.

:rose:

It is beyond words that such a sweet kid from all accounts has been taken in such a tragic manner.

I don't know what to say...

I am in the same boat. This was the case that made me sign up to this site.
I think most of knew Dylan had died but all the time he was missing there was still a glimmer of hope.
I am so torn. I am relieved to have some closure but to have it like this is bittersweet.

My thoughts are with his family and friends, and to be honest they probably will be for the next week almost exclusively.

As You Say, I wanted to comment on something you said in the last thread, if you don't mind.

You said "So because of how long it took to find him and by the sounds of it not all of Dylan was found then finding out cause of death i assume is next to impossible???"

I don't believe he said that, exactly. I think they do suspect (or even know) the cause of death. What they have found could tell the story. I don't want to get in detail at this time, but it's very possible.

I got that impression by the careful way in which he answered certain questions.

I am in the same boat. This was the case that made me sign up to this site.
I think most of knew Dylan had died but all the time he was missing there was still a glimmer of hope.
I am so torn. I am relieved to have some closure but to have it like this is bittersweet.

My thoughts are with his family and friends, and to be honest they probably will be for the next week almost exclusively.

This is the first case I've followed from the beginning & affects me deeply as I have a young son.

I wish I could say that I was surprised. :rose: I am relieved but heartbroken. :cry: :rose::star:

Did anyone get to watch the news conference or was it all by tweets?

I'm very interested in the comment that there is no reason to believe either parent was involved.

Salem

As You Say, I wanted to comment on something you said in the last thread, if you don't mind.

You said "So because of how long it took to find him and by the sounds of it not all of Dylan was found then finding out cause of death i assume is next to impossible???"

I don't believe he said that, exactly. I think they do suspect (or even know) the cause of death. What they have found could tell the story. I don't want to get in detail at this time, but it's very possible.

I got that impression by the careful way in which he answered certain questions.

Thank you for the reply. I know nothing about such matters so i do pray they can figure out the cause of death and whoever did this pays the price .

:rose:Oh, I am so very sad. My deepest sympathy to all of you who have loved Dylan his whole life. Many of us came to love your son, your brother, your friend as our own. Dylan has truly touched my heart and although I don't in anyway pretend to know how you are hurting, I grieve along with you. I pray for you all. I pray that you may somehow be able to heal. I know words mean very little at a time like this from strangers but maybe someday it will bring you comfort to know how much Dylan has touched so many lives who will not forget him. Peace be with you all and may justice come swiftly.

Dlyan, may you now be able to Rest in Peace Sweet Boy...:rose:

This is the first case I've followed from the beginning & affects me deeply as I have a young son.

I don't even know how to go about this. I feel like I have lost a brother. Is it even normal for a case to affect you so badly?

I'm very interested in the comment that there is no reason to believe either parent was involved.

Salem

News conference was a live feed. I'm sure it will be available via Youtube soon.

Salem

I watched the entire new conference. The response about there being no reason to believe either parent was involved was in response to a question by new media. I can't remember the exact wording of the question or response. (Should be posted soon...IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie