Tricia's True Crime Radio Tonight 6/27/2013, Special Time 10:30 PM Eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to have to re-listen to the show, I came in late. I think I mis-heard something extremely derogatory about Elaine. I would hope not, especially today. IMO

I am going to have to re-listen to the show, I came in late. I think I mis-heard something extremely derogatory about Elaine. I would hope not, especially today. IMO

Any derogatory statements weren't about her. MOO

I didn't hear anything derogatory about Elaine. I heard Elaine may have done something, that others might not have done, but I didn't think it was derogatory. I would have done as much and maybe more, on a day like today :(

Salem

I didn't hear anything derogatory about Elaine. I heard Elaine may have done something, that others might not have done, but I didn't think it was derogatory. I would have done as much and maybe more, on a day like today :(

Salem

wow do you have link or a reference? I think anything said today is justified imo.

On a side note, I would like to share that Tricia is an outstanding radio host. She asks great questions, has great insight, and relates very well to all her guests. Tricia knows how to get to the heart of the issues without offending anyone. She's a pleasure to listen to and I've learned so much about this case (and others) from listening to her.

Oh my, I could have done without the part about the coyote fecal matter. (At 32:00 mark) I still don't understand why MR would describe all these things to the Media. I understand that he has spoken to Raine over the last several months but still why would you tell someone everything LE has told you regarding how your child's bones were found? I just don't get it...I probably would never be able to repeat to anyone exactly the conditions in which the bones of my child were found. I would never want to speak of him in that way, even being the truth Especially when the horror of it was just revealed to you that same day!!! I truly would be speechless and surely not be able to utter what I was just told by LE. That's just me.

And as far as what MR claims Elaine said, if it is true, surely he could understand her horror and hurt today! Why bring that up? Why would you feel like you needed to share that right now? Again, I just don't understand.

wow do you have link or a reference? I think anything said today is justified imo.

Big hugs Azgma. I'm just waiting for the dust to settle via MSM. I probably would too. jmo

Mark Redwine said that after Thursday's announcement, his ex-wife was driving on a street in Durango when she spotted him, rolled down her window and shouted, "Murderer!"

Read more: Dylan Redwine's remains found near Vallecito, sheriff says - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...-found-middle-mountain-colorado#ixzz2XUbzzoIS
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Thanks for this, Tricia and guests.

Condolences to Dylan' family and to everyone who came to care so deeply for Dylan.

I am amazed by how much this has affected me and I just feel really bummed out . I never knew Dylan and am on the other side of the world but I am gutted he had such tragic ending to his life . And if we will feel like this on here then there can be no words for how devastated his family are right now . I hope they can find some peace in the coming days and weeks .

Just listening to the show and it is quite interesting that Mark's friend says the family are backing Mark and yet when pushed on if his two sisters will be coming in one is in sugary but even the other sister does not seem to be coming in to support Mark. That seems strange when she would of been Dylan's aunt .

:moo:

I don't understand why Elaine was notified of this discovery days ago and Mark wasn't.
That's is strange don't you think?

I don't understand why Elaine was notified of this discovery days ago and Mark wasn't.
That's is strange don't you think?

Mark was not in town , even tho he did know about the search the woman Teresa on the show said Mark was working this week . So he was called back to town . Lets not forget Mark was adamant Dylan was not on middle mountain road and so I guess he felt like he did not need to be close to home . I myself personally have some of my own ideas of why Mark vanished but I won't say .

I listened this morning when I woke up. Just want to add my thanks to Tricia.

Honestly, I don't understand Mark at all... not that I ever did. I cannot imagine why what he wants (through his own interviews, and through what he has told the people who were on the show last night,) to discuss the condition of the remains. It was clear from what LE said that the remains were not complete or intact. Why go into more detail? As a parent, I too would never want to say those things out loud. I wouldn't even want to think about them.

Nor would I chose to share his story about Elaine. Whether it is true or not, and the only person who has said it happened is Mark from what I understand, it is an understandable reaction from a grieving mother. Elaine has made it clear from the beginning that she believes Mark did this. It's not like her saying that would be any surprise to him. He had no reason to share that with MSM, or anyone else for that matter, IMO.

What I really want to know is where is his outrage? His child is dead. LE has said it is a criminal act. Why isn't he telling MSM that he wants the person responsible found and brought to justice? Why isn't he saying that he will never give up on finding that person? Those are the reactions I would expect from a parent in this situation. Those are the things I would be asking people talking to the press for me to get out there. That someone out there murdered my child, and I wouldn't rest until that person was found. It appears to me, and this is just my opinion, that he wants the attention anywhere but on what happened to his son back in November.

All JMO, as always.

Mark and Teresa were driving around when she was in town with him in December. They drove by Middle Mountain Rd and Mark explained to her the road is closed during the season because it is not passable. When does Middle Mountain Rd close for the season and what is in place to stop a driver from entering?

Mark and Teresa were driving around when she was in town with him in December. They drove by Middle Mountain and Mark explained to her the road is closed because during the season it is not passable. When does Middle Mountain Rd close for the season and what is in place to stop a driver from entering?

Somebody posted yesterday about this

middle mountain rd , vallecito, co - Google Maps

Middle Mountain Road is a 24.4 mile out and back trail located near Bayfield, Colorado and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for off road driving and is accessible from June until November

http://alltrails.com/trail/us/colorado/middle-mountain-road

So i think local people would of known that if they placed him there in November he would not be found until Summer IMO

Is a memorial the same as a funeral ?

in the u,k i only ever attended funeral's so i dont know if they are one and the same. Sorry for what i am sure seems a dumb question.

Is a memorial the same as a funeral ?

in the u,k i only ever attended funeral's so i dont know if they are one and the same. Sorry for what i am sure seems a dumb question.

It depends. Some people have a funeral and call it a memorial. Some people have both a funeral and a memorial. In that case the funeral is usually private (family and close friends only) and the memorial takes place a bit later and is public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123