GUILTY IN - Marie Pierre, 5, tortured to death, Muncie, 22 June 2013

Tonya421

Reaction score
girl with hammer, pliers, screwdriver and belt before her death as punishment for urinating on the floor and 'smarting off'

This is enough to make you lose faith in humanity :unhappy:

Police discovered the toddler lying unresponsive in the kitchen area of her home Saturday.
Marie’s two teenage cousins have told police that some of the torture sessions were ordered by their older sister, Charlene Tabb, 29, who with her 53-year-old husband, Marcus, faces a preliminary charge of neglect of a dependent causing death – a felony carrying a 30-year prison term.
Investigators say the 11-year-old and 14-year-old attacked the girl with pliers, a hammer, a leather belt and screwdrivers, among other items. Police have said the victim's body had more than 80 marks or injuries, the Indianapolis Star reported.
According to statements from the four children who had been staying with the Muncie couple, the abuse of little Marie started in May.
The minors interviewed by police have revealed that the 5-year-old was repeatedly punished for bad behavior,’ such as vomiting, urinating on the floor and ‘smarting off.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-punishment-urinating-floor-smarting-off.html

This baby had already been abandonded by her father, and she gets left with these monsters? :stormingmad:

They had the kids too the torturing of Marie, thinking that they (CT and MT) wouldn't get into trouble. So in a way they destroyed three kids. One they ordered murdered, and the two they had to torture her.

They had the kids too the torturing of Marie, thinking that they (CT and MT) wouldn't get into trouble. So in a way they destroyed three kids. One they ordered murdered, and the two they had to torture her.

Exactly! No matter how you cut it, they destroyed all of those lives.
Can you imagine how traumatized the remaining children are?

And I'm so cynical & suspicious, I'm wondering if dad really did abandon her.
With evil people like that, who knows what really happened?

I am sickened by the whole family (teens included) IMO they know right from wrong and they could have went for help,they were being abused to probably, but to me they were old enough to reach out to someone.This is just terrible.. a screw driver,hammer,belt i can honestly say from the bottom of my heart i would have taken a beating before i could have harmed anyone with any of those objects. The Tabb's have since been granted protective custody,cowards begging for protection while no one protected this baby!!

I am sickened by the whole family (teens included) IMO they know right from wrong and they could have went for help,they were being abused to probably, but to me they were old enough to reach out to someone.This is just terrible.. a screw driver,hammer,belt i can honestly say from the bottom of my heart i would have taken a beating before i could have harmed anyone with any of those objects. The Tabb's have since been granted protective custody,cowards begging for protection while no one protected this baby!!
This is truly the hardest forum to read without vomiting, crying, cursing, anger, & an abiding feeling towards vengeance for these innocents.

http://fox59.com/2014/10/31/jury-finds-muncie-man-guilty-of-neglect-in-childs-torture-death/

A Delaware County jury found a man guilty on neglect charges after the torture and death of his wife’s 5-year-old cousin.

Marcus Tabb, 55, learned the verdict Thursday night. Charges against him included neglect of a dependent resulting in death, three counts of neglect of a dependent and three counts of aiding, inducing or causing battery by means of a deadly weapon...

His wife, Charlene Tabb, was convicted of murder and other charges. She was later sentenced to 87 years in prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back