KS - Mom speaks out- fiance arrested for sexual

Tonya421

Reaction score
assault

of her daughter!! She even knew he was a child rapist!!

Jail records indicate officers arrested Walter Tillson III after an incident in the 1700 block of W. 34th St. South Friday night. Sgt. Bruce Watts said the investigation began after the 10-year-old girl's grandmother took the child to a nearby police station.

I'm frustrated, I don't know what to do," the girl's mother told Eyewitness News. "I want to be there to shelter my child and really find out what happened. But at the same time I want to know what his side of the story is."

Tillson was convicted of raping a child back in 2003. The mother says his criminal history is the reason why she supervised when he was around her children.

"What did he tell you that reassured you that he wouldn't do anything?" asked Eyewitness News reporter Sia Nyorkor.

"Nothing, there's no reassurance. I'm going to watch you like a hawk," the mother said.

Yep, warning child rapists that you're going to watch them like a hawk will work every time :furious:
She needs to be in jail right along with her lovely kid-raping boyfriend!

http://articles.kwch.com/2013-06-22/child_40138110
I really hate that this site does NOT have a comments section!

Video w/mother (who doesn't want to be identified :facepalm:)

And she has SIX children :banghead:

If she watched him like hawk, how did he get the chance to rape her child?

She says she supervised him. So does that mean she watched while he assaulted her daughter?

She wants to be there to hear his side of things? She has heard his side of things. He was previously convicted of assaulting a child. She moved him in to live with her child. Almost like giving him permission.

Her grandmother told Nyorkor the little girl couldn't talk about what was happening to her so instead, she used two Barbie dolls to demonstrate what happened.

"She told us he would get in the shower with her and touch her when momma wasn't there and would make her take her clothes off and everything when she was not around," said the girl's grandmother
http://www.kwch.com/news/kwch-sia-sexually-abused-girls-family-speaks-out-20130623,0,5096878.story

It seems that Dear Mother didn't supervise all the time!

Daddy is looking for an attorney to file for custody

How about not dating a sex offender to begin with?:banghead:

Seriously, is there that much of a shortage of decent men in the world? mom

Seriously, is there that much of a shortage of decent men in the world? mom

If there is, this woman should have stayed single.
Instead of subjecting her daughter to the convicted sex offender.

I despise these mothers who put penis before the babies they gave life to. Despise might not be strong enough.

Wants to hear his side of the story? Like what? 'She made me do it?'

How do people get to be so stupid? :banghead:

Wants to hear his side of the story? Like what? 'She made me do it?'

How do people get to be so stupid? :banghead:

Probably he didn't want to do it, but just couldn't help himself.

Definitely he didn't want to 'hurt' her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back