Condolences for Dylan's Family and Friends

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart

dylan-redwine.jpg

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/06/27/human-remains-identified-dylan-redwine/

My thoughts and prayers are with you all and especially with Dylan. May he fly high above the world and forever play with the angels.

Salem

Many of us never had the opportunity to know Dylan but he touched our lives and stole our hearts nonetheless. There are no words to take away the pain or soothe the soul but I have no doubt that Dylan will continue to provide comfort in a way that is uniquely his own. So many of us will hug our own boys a little tighter each night and cheer a little louder each time we see them pick up a glove and run on the field, we will do those things because of Dylan and the difference he made. I know that the family will continue to do great things in Dylan's name and you won't be alone. There is a whole community of people here that consider Dylan our own and his family a part of our family, we will be here to support you as the next chapter begins.

Much love and peace,
Rhon

Prayers for your family.

I was new to this site, and Dylan's sweet crooked smile pulled me in. For all this time
time, I checked in and hoped for a miracle.

Soar with the eagles, Dylan.

Dylan will always be with you. Just look up.

With a heavy heart,
Linda B.

My heart just breaks for you all, I am so sorry for your loss.

Ima

Goodbye Dylan. I'm so sorry.

Hugs and love to his family and friends, including friends who never got the chance to meet him.

I hope that some day those who love Dylan will be able to think of him with less grief and anger, and more with happiness for ever having someone like him in their lives. Not everybody has that chance.

I cant stop crying. Me, Who never met Dylan. I can only imagine the pain to lose your son, brother, grandson, friend. I pray for comfort and peace for the Redwine family and friends. Remember the amazing memories I know you had if him. From all accounts he was an amazing loving little Boy. God bless. Lins

Dylan, May God take you in his arms and Love and Comfort you! You will always be a special gift to God and God to you.

My condolences to your family and friends. I never knew you but loved you just the same. My heart breaks for you being taken away from your family, so young and so much more to learn and experience. May God Bless you and keep you safe. God loves all the little children, and you are a special one now, sit with him and walk with him as love abounds around him in Heaven.

The death of a child is like a stone cast into the stillness of a quiet pool;
the concentric ripples of despair sweep out in all directions,
affecting many, many people.
--by De Frain

In the arms of the angels, rest in peace Dylan.​

May you rest in peace sweet boy, and run with the angels. We LOVE you and are glad you are now home. :rose:

I have been offline and just learned this news. I am so so sad to hear of this, I have long been praying for a better outcome. Love and condolences to Dylan's family and friends. He was a sweet angel who touched many lives. I will always picture his smile, and can only imagine the pain and grief his family is feeling.

Elaine, Cory, family and friends of Dylan ~

There are no words. I'm so sorry this is the outcome. An international community mourns with you. He will never be forgotten.

Just a shout out to DH and KH. My prayers are with you both. You both have been so instrumental in keeping Dylan in the forefront and supporting his family.

Prayers to you both,

Salem

To Elaine and all those who loved Dylan,

My heart breaks for you and for the rest of Dylan's family.

I wish words could help take your pain away.

Please know we are here for you. Anything you need please don't hesitate to ask.

Tricia

Dear Dylan - I am sorry your precious innocent life was too short. Fly high little guy!

Dear Elaine, Cory, family and friends - I'm sorry you have been robbed. I'm sorry for you pain. I wish I could make it all go away and place Dylan back in your arms. Our lives are full of seasons and each has its reason. It's not fair. Dylan's life and death shall not be in vain.

Dear AZG - I'm sorry. Thank you my friend for sharing yourself with us. You're loved by many here.

My heart goes out to every person Dylan touched. ((Hugs))

Sincerely,

*Lash* - A proud warrior for Dylan. We will find justice for DYLAN!

To all who knew and loved Dylan for the bright and shining person he was; I am relieved you have answers, but so sorry for what those answers are. Let Dylan's special light surround you, protect you and sooth you during this awful time. Rest easy knowing you will see each other again. Try to take comfort where you can, and cry when you need to. Don't ever feel guilty for being happy and alive...it's what Dylan expects and wants for you. Live for the joy he spread, and share that joy with others who need it. Let your Dylan's life be remembered by blessing others and spreading his love through the world. Just think of how many lives he's already touched! I'm sure there will be many more in the future.

To all who didn't know, but loved Dylan just the same, take comfort in knowing that your love and prayers lift Dylan's soul, and helps to give the family some strength for what they have to endure. We were all blessed just by knowing about this amazing and very real boy. Let's spread the love and the empathy we feel for the family to those around us. Dylan's life has already made such a difference, and touched so many...let's continue to shine his light.

Justice for Dylan in 2014. :please:

Poor little man left all alone in the woods. Praying for answers. Feel so bad for his mama and brother. Dylan is not forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back