Threats against ALC made weeks before her murder

Justiceforever

Reaction score
Were the threats made against ALC connected to the GB4 murders?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1104/18/ijvm.01.html

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL:

" Tonight, a strange, dark twist in the desperate search for the Long Island serial killer and any new victims. The investigation has now unveiled an X-rated underground of sickos allegedly plotting to harm one of the prostitutes who was ultimately found dead on Long Island. Is this just a bizarre coincidence? Or could this be connected to the serial killer?*"

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.116003

"A friend of ours told me today that 'You won't hear from those 2 girls anymore!"

Do we know who 'the other girl is that he is referring too?

So the FBI, according to http://m.nydailynews.com/news/ny_cr...g_island_hooker_later_murdered_dumped_in.html, IS involved because of the online threats.

"Investigators would not say if any of the online johns are suspects in the probe of a possible serial killer…Still, law enforcement sources say the chilling online thread is the type of internet-based sex crime that attracted the FBI to the case…"

Now I'm a bit confused about the FBI's involvement or lack thereof. I'll post this in that thread also as it pertains to both threads topics.

"Were the threats made against ALC connected to the GB4 murders?"

It is just IMO that they were connected to a point. I think the perp troll all kinds of web sites and seen the threats against her and seen her address and acted on it.

"Were the threats made against ALC connected to the GB4 murders?"

It is just IMO that they were connected to a point. I think the perp troll all kinds of web sites and seen the threats against her and seen her address and acted on it.

Interesting.

Do you think the perp was one of the men that made the threats or participated in the forum remarks about the incident or an anonymous outside reader that just took advantage of the personal info provided @ ALC online.

In other words do you think the perp was an active member of the website on which these threats were made?

Also, who do you think the second girl that was referred to is?

Interesting.

Do you think the perp was one of the men that made the threats or participated in the forum remarks about the incident or an anonymous outside reader that just took advantage of the personal info provided @ ALC online.

In other words do you think the perp was an active member of the website on which these threats were made?

I do not think it was the man who made the threats. I don't think the LISK is that stupid or els he would of been caught by now. I think he may be regular user of that website and probably registered. But more of a reader and lurker. And seen the threats and took full advantage of the situation.
To me that remark was made by some young dumb punk blowing off steam or trying to look cool.

So the FBI, according to http://m.nydailynews.com/news/ny_cr...g_island_hooker_later_murdered_dumped_in.html, IS involved because of the online threats.

"Investigators would not say if any of the online johns are suspects in the probe of a possible serial killer…Still, law enforcement sources say the chilling online thread is the type of internet-based sex crime that attracted the FBI to the case…"

Now I'm a bit confused about the FBI's involvement or lack thereof. I'll post this in that thread also as it pertains to both threads topics.

------------------------------------------------

The FBI deals with CYBER CRIME. Yep, threats to someone's safety were made online. THANK GOD someone was diligent enough to do their research and find this threat and report it. THEN the fact that woman who was the target of these threats was found MURDERED. Hell yeah they are involved. There was NEVER a doubt in my mind.

Interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Justice,
I definitely believe that whoever killed AMBER knows the poster who made the threat online. I believe the killer is one of his so called friends/associates. I just do.

Also, I think the second girl he referred to was Amber's sister.

JMHO.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Justice,
I definitely believe that whoever killed AMBER knows the poster who made the threat online. I believe the killer is one of his so called friends/associates. I just do.

Also, I think the second girl he referred to was Amber's sister.

JMHO.

I tend to agree.

I also thought that the second girl might be Ambers sister, but the more I thought about it, not so much. The poster that said, "A friend of mine told me today that you won't hear from those two girls again." made it sound as if it were a done deal. They were both "taken care of".

What if one of the other GB4 also "ripped off" one of these guys? What if all 4 of them did? Imagined or not.

I would like to know who this friend was. I think he is key to the GB4'S murders.

JMHO!

Could the other girl have been MW? Or did someone els all ready sleuth this and rule that out? Because they did go missing only months apart? IDK I've been thinking about this and it would be odd for someone to "take care" of ALC and put her with the rest of the bodies then "take care" of another girl and dump her somewhere els.
Unless if what I was thinking about the LISK seeing this and taking advantage of the situation is correct. And maybe the other guys just thought their friends had ruffed them up a bit and scared them? When really ALC was actually murdered? IDK just a few random thoughts.

Could the other girl have been MW? Or did someone els all ready sleuth this and rule that out? Because they did go missing only months apart? IDK I've been thinking about this and it would be odd for someone to "take care" of ALC and put her with the rest of the bodies then "take care" of another girl and dump her somewhere els.
Unless if what I was thinking about the LISK seeing this and taking advantage of the situation is correct. And maybe the other guys just thought their friends had ruffed them up a bit and scared them? When really ALC was actually murdered? IDK just a few random thoughts.

I think he was talking about Kim. If Amber is not around then Kim would not be around either. Wasnt Kim living in her hometown? I still think Morrie has alot of explaining to do.

I think he was talking about Kim. If Amber is not around then Kim would not be around either. Wasnt Kim living in her hometown? I still think Morrie has alot of explaining to do.

Yeah I don't know. I for some reason got the impression that Kim and Amber were no longer working together and didn't talk as much anymore. And I thought that Kim was living closer to the city in NY? IDK it's been a while since I read up on all that. I should go back and re read it.

"Rickoshay" on UtopiaGuide was talking about Carolina (Amber) and Italia (Kim). The conversation then carried over to Long Island Erotic, where someone named Humilatrix (I'm assuming this is Rickoshay from UG) complained about Amber and 2 guys setting him up for a ripoff. Humiliatrix69 posted Amber's address and phone number, and a poster named "Morrie" replied something to the effect of, "A friend of mine told me you won't be hearing from those 2 girls anymore."

Those 2 girls were definitely Amber and Kim because Rickoshay posted their Backpage ad when he was talking about them. His post with their ad is dated 05-13-2010.

"Rickoshay" on UtopiaGuide was talking about Carolina (Amber) and Italia (Kim). The conversation then carried over to Long Island Erotic, where someone named Humilatrix (I'm assuming this is Rickoshay from UG) complained about Amber and 2 guys setting him up for a ripoff. Humiliatrix69 posted Amber's address and phone number, and a poster named "Morrie" replied something to the effect of, "A friend of mine told me you won't be hearing from those 2 girls anymore."

Those 2 girls were definitely Amber and Kim because Rickoshay posted their Backpage ad when he was talking about them. His post with their ad is dated 05-13-2010.

Has anyone named in above post ever mentioned Amber or Kims name again after stating they wont be heard from anymore? Im referring to the time period before Ambers remains were found.

This lead was followed and ruled out by police very early in the case.

Everyone should search before they post. This was discussed in depth here a while ago. I understand that occasionally it happens, but it is happening a lot now.

Actually, for your own personal knowledge I recommend digging through some old threads. Tons of great information. Read me first thread ever. Gives a real clear picture of the area. I hope I'm not sounding condescending, and don't mean to come off like that. Glad at least some people are interested and glad everyone is here.

I started this thread well aware that it has been discussed before in numerous threads.

My intention was to have a place to go to find this particular discussion.

I was interested in the threats...how can anyone discount them? I have read ALOT @ these threats but no particular place to go to.

I don't think that these threats should be discounted.

Threats were made against a woman...that woman is dead.

This is the place to talk about it.

I am also encouraged that people are still engaging in conversation @ these murders.

This lead was followed and ruled out by police very early in the case.

Everyone should search before they post. This was discussed in depth here a while ago. I understand that occasionally it happens, but it is happening a lot now.

Actually, for your own personal knowledge I recommend digging through some old threads. Tons of great information. Read me first thread ever. Gives a real clear picture of the area. I hope I'm not sounding condescending, and don't mean to come off like that. Glad at least some people are interested and glad everyone is here.

Do you have a link saying that this lead was ruled out? TIA

Check out this new (very interesting) post of mine in the Megan Waterman thread:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9629829&postcount=443"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It seems to possibly be realted to the issue of this thread.

Has anyone named in above post ever mentioned Amber or Kims name again after stating they wont be heard from anymore? Im referring to the time period before Ambers remains were found.

Before Amber's remains were found? No, not that I'm aware of. I seem to recall a few discussions after the news article came out, but nothing prior to Amber's body being found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back