GUILTY AK - Brittany Robinson for child *advertiser censored*, Anchorage, 2013

According to the press release, APD detectives received videos of child *advertiser censored* from Robinson via an undercover internet-based program in March. Myren wrote in the statement that "these videos depicted the sexual abuse of children between five and 15 years of age."

And with her working in day-care, there's no telling how many victims there are
:sick:

"We weren't expecting it," she said. "I think we were kind of taken aback by it, particularly given her age, and she's pregnant. The big thing was the fact it's a woman. It's an anomaly for sure."

Reeder said Robinson denied having any physical contact with kids at the day care where, according to Robinson's Facebook page, she started working in September. The day care fired Robinson in April when police contacted them, Reeder said. There was no indication that Robinson's husband was involved or was even aware that his wife was downloading the child *advertiser censored*, Reeder said.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2013/06/27/2955936/ex-day-care-worker-is-alaskas.html#storylink=cpy

they should be plastering her face all over the place since she's out on bail with NO restrictions - ugh!

Anybody found her facebook? She is very likely to have one.

Why isn't there a picture of her in the news articles...

It would help for others to ID her as someone who has had contact with their children...

JMO

She must at least have a mug shot somewhere?

Salem

Okay - well no luck for me tonight and I'm too tired to stick with it. Maybe tomorrow.

Anybody found her facebook? She is very likely to have one.

She definately has one. One of the articles staed she did. Trust me I spent Sunday afternoon looking for this chick. The closest I got was by putting her name in with the word Fairbanks. I found her responding to an obituary so it looks like she's from NC originally. Also a comment on a FB in Fairbanks only I have to log onto my frinds FB to use it so that was a bust.

My one pet peeve about common names. I couldn't narrow down the age range really because there's a bajillion Brittany's.

Oh yes they are listing her with the middle initial A. I saw the middle name spelled Alexandria, but later saw it a few places as Alexandra which is the correct one. No luck with a maiden name.

I hope this gal doesn't decide to disappear. She should be behind bars.

I found her too, At least I think. If you search in the people and put in anchorage Alaska her name pops up. Without the middle name. Of course there could be more of that name in that town, :/

From October 2016:

http://juneauempire.com/state/2016-...ts-probation-child-*advertiser censored*-case

Brittany Alexandra Robinson was sentenced Thursday to three years in prison with three years suspended. She must also serve five years of probation.

Robinson had pleaded guilty to one count of indecent viewing of photography last year as part of a plea deal. The agreement dropped 30 felony charges of possession and distribution of child *advertiser censored*.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back