Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
11991352-small.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/authorities_say_missing_woman.html
Authorities say missing woman was on her way to shop at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – Authorities are looking for a Chenango County woman who has been missing since Tuesday when she told her husband she was driving to Syracuse to shop at Destiny USA.
She was driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan with a New York license plate of EFA1962.
Deputies said Ramsaran may have changed her hair color and style before she left. Her cell phone was found Wednesday on State Route 23 in the Town of Plymouth.
Deputies ask that anyone with information about Ramsaran call them at 607-334-2000 and push option 1.
1zqaupt.png

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99051391.74183.212865135400495&type=1&theater
Facebook missing page

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Rumors are not allowed, if you can't link to it then please don't post it here. Main stream media and law enforcement are acceptable at this time.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Scanner Thread

Media & Map thread

Finding Jennifer

Help Find Jennifer Facebook

Ramsaran, Jennifer
Lavanda Dolce
rickblaine - verified insider
Jilllian - verified insider
upstate - verified insider
Solus - verified insider

case map

Please continue here...

Deepestsympathyprayers_zpse152a7b7.gif

Rest in Peace Jennifer. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Jennifer's family and friends. She was loved and will be missed by many.

ramsaran%20ganesh.jpg

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=899101#.UZahOL3jt8E
Husband of Jennifer Ramsaran charged with murder in her death
38-year-old Genesh Remy Ramsaran, of Sheff Road, is charged with second degree murder in connection with the death of his wife, Jennifer Ramsaran, who had been missing for several months when her body was found in the Town of Pharsalia.
Genesh Ramsaran was arraigned in Chenango County Court and sent to the Chenango County Correctional Facility on $150,000 cash bail.

Every time I see her face I am saddened again :(

Anyone hear when this goes to trial? Being in limbo must be awful for her kids.

I am so glad Jennifer was found. In one stroke, all that had been done was undone, in my opinion. Jennifer got the last word and she didn't even have to speak. The moment she was found it 'told' the world that any suggestion she had run off and left her loved ones was utter rubbish. (I'm not including Team Jennifer or her blood relatives in that. They didn't need telling).

I am worried about the verdict at the trial, but I'm so relieved her children are in loving hands where the memory of their Mom will be nurtured and cared for, and the legacy of her love for them will never be forgotten. I hope at least a few of Jennifer's things have been saved for them, but if not.....who better to keep alive all the wonderful ways of their Mom than the parents who helped make Jennifer what she was, and the sister who grew up alongside her? I get the impression there are a few other relatives around too....

The trial seems a lifetime away and the verdict even longer, but what is reassuring me is that any reprise of those attempts at character assassination will just help ensure a guilty verdict. Pure, simple justice is needed for lovely Jennifer. GR can keep his melodramatic 'vengeance' - it suits him more than Jennifer.

I have been following the missing person Krista from Norwich as well and Now they found a body people are starting to think 1. its a copycat 2 there is a killer running around and 3 rethinking Remy's charge for Jenns murder! I can't believe how things get thrown in a bucket and they pick the things out they want to use and for goodness sakes now they feel they are related. It is unfortunate this is happening in this town but all I can say is wow don't make it look like feel sorry for Remy! These cases are not related!

Anyone hear when this goes to trial? Being in limbo must be awful for her kids.

The judge gave them 45 days, but said he would extend that time due to the complexity of the case -- Gr's attorney said he wanted to exercise his right to a speedy trial. I took it as they were going to try and have a case ready in the 45 days they were given, but that is just how I took what Gr's attorney was saying

There has been an identification of the lady found in the water in Norwich - it is Krista Kosowsky. :(

I have been following the missing person Krista from Norwich as well and Now they found a body people are starting to think 1. its a copycat 2 there is a killer running around and 3 rethinking Remy's charge for Jenns murder! I can't believe how things get thrown in a bucket and they pick the things out they want to use and for goodness sakes now they feel they are related. It is unfortunate this is happening in this town but all I can say is wow don't make it look like feel sorry for Remy! These cases are not related!

Where was this lady found; I haven't followed it were there any similarities besides they were both women?

Where was this lady found; I haven't followed it were there any similarities besides they were both women?

Similarities include both leaving their house with husbands the last to see them and to report them missing. Both their cars were discovered in local parking lots with a day or so, both were found dead outside.

I wish more was made public about what happened to JR. I heard on the news 9 Syracuse news today that the Autopsy on KK showed no signs of trauma. Reminiscent of the initial report on JR. God I hope there isn't a way GR can use this to his benefit to cast reasonable doubt in. I have to admit its made me stop and think a few times! I really hope the CCSD case is airtight on who did what. I know if GR didn't have a part in it he sure had quite the ability to make himself look guilty. Could it all have been a guilty conscious about his affair and destruction of his family and fear of being blamed. I've never had even the slightest feeling that GR is innocent.....Now this second murder has given me an inkling of doubt. Amazed that this is happening again in Norwich! In the time I drove there to work, never did I feel unsafe going there....unsafe in the fact that I was exhausted driving on such rural roads but never could I imagine harm from another. I bet GR is happy he is not on bail now.

Also, both happened early in the day on a weekday. Both husbands have questionable histories (GR cheating, the other was convicted of poisioning coworkers and embezzelment), no visible signs of trauma on either victim, both were starting out driving north but never got out of town, both were just before holidays (christmas and july 4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10