GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpful

Reaction score
Children in a Fort Worth suburb found a child's decomposing body in the middle of a residential street. The body was hidden under a tarp and police are looking for a red truck with green paint splatters on it. No information on the make or model of the truck, no information about the child's identity or gender. It sounds like the decomposition was too advanced to determine gender.

Article here.

scanner thread:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

In the middle of a residential street? This sounds truly quite unusual.

Oh my god, how horrifying! So little regard for the poor child or the people that would stumble upon the body.

I wonder why the body was left at that very location? :waitasec:

Could this have anything to do with the thread we have over on Children's? A Texas woman arrested last week who they believe murdered her three year old?

Not sure how far Saginaw is from where she was or perhaps whoever else knew about this baby and where her body was.

I'll link to the thread.

The fact that the body is badly decomposed is mysterious as well...

Where was the poor child before?

(obvious questions... I know)

Oh my god, how horrifying! So little regard for the poor child or the people that would stumble upon the body.
Yes, I found it particularly terrible that the body was found by other children, who were playing in the neighborhood. The perpetrator had to be aware that there would be lots of children around because it's summer vacation. I don't even want to imagine what kind of sicko would leave a body where it's almost sure to be discovered by a child. It really disturbs me to consider that someone might have WANTED a child to find this other child's remains.

I'm an adult and I don't think I'd feel safe in my neighborhood after something like this; I can't imagine being an innocent kid and stumbling upon something so awful.

Kids should be able to play outside and enjoy their summer break without fear of being murdered or finding another child's body.

And yes, the circumstances surrounding this sound extremely strange. Here's a link to the wikipedia page about Saginaw, the Fort Worth suburb where the child's remains were found. It seems like a pretty average town. Hopefully they're quickly able to identify the poor child and figure out what happened. I can't imagine that a small child wouldn't be missed by SOMEONE but I suppose it happens...

May this little one rest in peace. May whoever did this be found soon. :(

Terrific sleuthing, Filly!

I think it is plausible the child found in Saginaw is the missing, deceased child from this other thread... JMO

:(

In that article the missing/dead girls relatives say they want the body so the girl can have a proper funeral.

Maybe they got their wish? Do any of the family live near that area?

If (big if) this is the same child then how would this impact the mother who is probably in jail on suspicion? Obviously someone else was involved with the child's death/disappearance.

Looking at the video in that link, the little girl in the tarp was recently placed there. No way that was just laying there for a while and no one noticed.

:( :(

My understanding is she was found last night, this one is a bit troubling. I hope they find the perp.

Thanks for making this thread ! I saw the story last night on tv but it was breaking and there were no details and I could not find a link to start a thread . It's so awful . What monster did this? And the fact that he/her dropped in a residential street , does that mean they wanted her to be found quickly OR just so callous they do not even care? Saginaw is very near me , maybe 10 minutes , and there are lots of empty fields all over the area where she could have been left and undiscovered for a while, maybe days or longer even, so why right there?

Terrific sleuthing, Filly!

I think it is plausible the child found in Saginaw is the missing, deceased child from this other thread... JMO

:(

Houston is a good 5 hr drive from here, so while it's possible, unless you can tie mom to this area via family or something, I would think it's doubtful . Maybe a close friend or family who lived up here decided to 'help' mom out ? But again, between Houston and here are millions of acres of farm and ranch and grasslands, why come all the way up here to a residential street? I'm not going to discount it totally but if this is the same baby, what a strange group of people associated with her.

ETA Not to mention there is a huge OCEAN much closer to Houston, which would seem a far more likely ' resting' place :( mooo

Looking at the video in that link, the little girl in the tarp was recently placed there. No way that was just laying there for a while and no one noticed.

:( :(

Considering they have ID'd a truck, I wonder if someone actually saw her placed there from the truck and then it sped off. It's unseasonably cool here right now and at 6 pm, people are getting home from work, doing their chores, kids are home from daycare and playing in the streets. I would almost think many people could have been outside and seen this truck stop.

Scanner Thread, Peachy was on it. She did a verbatim rewind of the 911 call here last night:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209612

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member