playing with beads at whites

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It occured to me that although JonBenet and the whites daughter (have forgotton her name) were playing with beads, why jonBenet wasn't wearing any of their creations that night, for example a crafted necklace, braclet or even anklet? it seems strange to me those two girls wouldnt have worn anything they made, that is assuming that did make something. i thought that was interesting.

Charilie , may I be the first to say WELCOME !! ,
I know I have thought of that evening, so odd, almost like all for show, or parts made up , J B so sick she could not leave her room for most of the day ,then the big fight with Ratsy right before they left for the party , Ratsy wanted J.B.to wear a red turtle neck sweater ,just like she did,& John getting down on his knees ,left the stiff position he useully has to be part of the girls fun. I just don't get it unless he was drinking ! I know a lot of men when they are drinking get very playfull ,& do things & say things & think thinks they would not ordinarly do in front of people.

Is this thread suggesting that the JonBenet was murdered because she wore a cheap set of beads?

Come to think of it, it DOES seem strange the girls (Daphne and JB) didn't get anything made that they could wear. Perhaps John snagged them for himself, LOL. I guess the parent and child time at the Whites wasn't very long or else not reaping of their efforts. I am glad JB had the time with her little pal Daphne, though, before JB had to die. I can imagine that was delightful for both.

It doesn't strike me as odd at all, considering how long it takes to string beads. When my daughter was a child, making bead jewelry used to take her and her friends quite long a while. I would imagine there was lots going on at the Whites' that could have interrupted the beading, and that no one was wholeheartedly into it anyway on such a special, busy day.

Ivy your correct here , kids attention is so small anyway.... I sure don't think not wearing homemade jewlery means nothing

Hi Charlie, are you the Charlie from Hallies old website?

My reason for thought on this subject was that assuming JB had worn a braclet to bed that she made at the whites using the bead it may have made those "stun gun" impressions on her cheek and back. I thought this because if she slept on her side with her hand under her head her braclet could have been pressed against her cheek, and likewise if later during the night it moved under her back. as kids twist and turn in thier sleep. Now normally if JB had awoken the next morning the impressions would have faded quickly, however when she was murdered the blood collected to those "bruised"placeds. I know this sounds obsurd but i thought it could be a scenario.

Hi Lannie

For IVY: I use to make beaded braclets and anklets all the time when i was a kid hoping i could sell them :) and it doesnt take that long. it just depends on the amount of beads and how much time you put into deciding your design. But because this was a xmas present most kids want to play with them straight away and of course see a finished product that day to satitify thier hope this was a good present they recieved. just using my own experience as a kid on xmas day.

Sistersocks what was hallies old website? I use to post on here ages ago do u mean that. anyway i remember you and its nice to see some familar faces.

Popcorn: does anyone know what type of beads they used?

Originally posted by Charlie
My reason for thought on this subject was that assuming JB had worn a braclet to bed that she made at the whites using the bead it may have made those "stun gun" impressions on her cheek and back. I thought this because if she slept on her side with her hand under her head her braclet could have been pressed against her cheek, and likewise if later during the night it moved under her back. as kids twist and turn in thier sleep. Now normally if JB had awoken the next morning the impressions would have faded quickly, however when she was murdered the blood collected to those "bruised"placeds. I know this sounds obsurd but i thought it could be a scenario.

Hi Lannie

For IVY: I use to make beaded braclets and anklets all the time when i was a kid hoping i could sell them :) and it doesnt take that long. it just depends on the amount of beads and how much time you put into deciding your design. But because this was a xmas present most kids want to play with them straight away and of course see a finished product that day to satitify thier hope this was a good present they recieved. just using my own experience as a kid on xmas day.

Sistersocks what was hallies old website? I use to post on here ages ago do u mean that. anyway i remember you and its nice to see some familar faces.

Popcorn: does anyone know what type of beads they used?

WELCOME CHARLIE!; IMHO you have a point! My 3 daughters are/were so into beads...I had them coming from EVERYWHERE...WHILE THEY WERE WEARING THEM (very soon after they made them)...my poor vacuumcleaner....I do remember and yes you are right/so true in my book of life!

After further consideration about the paper bead kit, it seems odd we never heard of the Ramseys having or wanting the beads, (if they were left at the Whites to dry) or the PD collecting them as evidence seeing as they were in intimate contact with her little fingernails before the murder.

But just as Patsy can't accurately remember the last thing she fed that child she would have no interest in the last thing she created either.

I've wondered why we have never heard the last words spoken between JonBenet and her parents. I'd expect them to be etched in stone in the Ramseys mind and echoed frequently, the again, perhaps the last words would be incriminating.

I think none of the bead business has anything to do with her death. I dont think the outfit, her last anything. None of it.
The only things i see is when the lies started.
The trip into the house after the party.
Was she awake, asleep, dressed differently at bed? I dont know but i feel the story geta weird at that point. I think going to bed went fine, and the late night snack was normal.
Imo, jb and burke got up without the parents knowing. They got a snack with the flashlight. A fight started between the children and burke whacked jb with the flashlight. Everything else after that was in order to cover burkes tailend. I feel certain in my heart thats what happened.

I think none of the bead business has anything to do with her death. I dont think the outfit, her last anything. None of it.
The only things i see is when the lies started.
The trip into the house after the party.
Was she awake, asleep, dressed differently at bed? I dont know but i feel the story geta weird at that point. I think going to bed went fine, and the late night snack was normal.
Imo, jb and burke got up without the parents knowing. They got a snack with the flashlight. A fight started between the children and burke whacked jb with the flashlight. Everything else after that was in order to cover burkes tailend. I feel certain in my heart thats what happened.

Decent theory, but the flashlight was stored downstairs near the kitchen. Seems odd that they would sneak downstairs in darkness, then get the flashlight. Remember, the lies start when they return home. Burke stated she was awake and walked in while the parents say she was asleep and carried. I don't think she ever went to bed and that whatever happened started when they got home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decent theory, but the flashlight was stored downstairs near the kitchen. Seems odd that they would sneak downstairs in darkness, then get the flashlight. Remember, the lies start when they return home. Burke stated she was awake and walked in while the parents say she was asleep and carried. I don't think she ever went to bed and that whatever happened started when they got home.

Just a small detail - Patsy said the wall beside the spiral stairs was lighted by wall sconces and that the lights were left on at night. If the children had gone down to the kitchen after their parents retired, they wouldn't have been in darkness. The flashlight was reportedly kept in a drawer in the hall. They would have had that light before entering the kitchen and breakfast room.

How would fibers, found to be consistent with the nylon cord, have arrived in JonBenét's bed?

How would fibers, found to be consistent with the nylon cord, have arrived in JonBenét's bed?

I think it was secondary transfer from the knife that was used to cut the cord. The knife, most likely the grapefruit knife found on the laundry area counter outside her room, had been placed temporarily on the bed while JonBenet was down in the basement.

Have you never heard of a little boy sneaking a flashlight under his blankets to read comic books after hes been told its bed time?
Is it impossible to assume patsy and john placed her body in a few different places? Leave her in her bed like the whole intruder theory happened in her bedroom... but wait! We need to write the note and leave her in the basement to buy time.
Is it plausible?
Maybe they were trying to leave the house before the body was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back