Thief steals bag of poop from woman walking her dog

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
The woman told police that she was out walking her dog, Misty, on Monday night when a man in his 20s ran up behind her and grabbed the bag she was holding.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at Misty and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said.

The robber ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled the scene, police said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/bizarre/033005_APsn_poop.html

Who steals my purse steals trash ....but he who robs me of my good name....T
Translation.......Who steals my bag steals poop...but he who fires at my face & fame....... :slap: :slap: :slap: :furious:

Good one! He got what he deserved!

What drives me crazy is when I see people carrying their little baggie - swinging it around like it's a toy.

Casshew said:
The woman told police that she was out walking her dog, Misty, on Monday night when a man in his 20s ran up behind her and grabbed the bag she was holding.

When the gunman discovered what was in it, he threw it down in disgust, pointed his gun at the 32-year-old woman and demanded money, San Diego police detective Gary Hassen said.

He then aimed his .22-caliber semiautomatic at Misty and pulled the trigger twice but the gun didn't fire, Hassen said.

The robber ran to a waiting small, silver car and fled the scene, police said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/bizarre/033005_APsn_poop.html

Lakergirl123 said:
Good one! He got what he deserved!

What drives me crazy is when I see people carrying their little baggie - swinging it around like it's a toy.

Hey, at least they're picking up the poop!!! LOL

Jeana (DP) said:
Hey, at least they're picking up the poop!!! LOL
That's one of the advantages of living on a large piece of property - my dog goes in the woods!

I have a friend that had her house broken into several years ago a few weeks before Christmas. The person stole the gifts under the tree. Turns out Gina had ordered children's Bibles for her nieces, nephews, and Sunday School class. These were the onlu gifts she'd had time to wrap and put under the tree. So this robber stole Bibles. I would have loved to see this person's face when he started ripping off wrapping paper. :doh:

1986 said:
I have a friend that had her house broken into several years ago a few weeks before Christmas. The person stole the gifts under the tree. Turns out Gina had ordered children's Bibles for her nieces, nephews, and Sunday School class. These were the onlu gifts she'd had time to wrap and put under the tree. So this robber stole Bibles. I would have loved to see this person's face when he started ripping off wrapping paper. :doh:

Sounds like God might have been sending them a message. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back