TX - McKinney Target Potential Predator

Since other non-Texans like me may wonder: my maps app tells me it's about 80 minutes from Saginaw.

Thanks, AE. I was just about to check that old school style sans apps.

ewwwwwwwww they need to get this guy FAST before he actually abducts/rapes/murders a child

NO ID yet on this "person" as of today.

what the HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok this is in my neck of the woods. oh no....I shop at this store!!!!!!!!

Ok, seriously I think ive seen this guy before maybe he lives in Anna or Mckinney, but he looks kinda familiar.

Nothing as of now. I checked.

what the HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok this is in my neck of the woods. oh no....I shop at this store!!!!!!!!

Ok, seriously I think ive seen this guy before maybe he lives in Anna or Mckinney, but he looks kinda familiar.

This is my Target! This is really scary!!!! I feel like I have seen this guy before as well! I keep racking my brain to remember and I just can't.. He needs to be caught! I don't think I want to take my kids with me to even run errands until this is caught!!!

Did this change? I thought for sure it said Walmart before. I'm going crazy.

this is driving me nuts, cause I have seen this guy before, but dont know where! maybe i need to post the link on my FB? Cause no one I know has even heard about this.

He sounds pretty recognizable with his long grey ponytail (which I bet he has since cut off or is hiding under a hat) -

Person-of-Interest-at-Target.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back