Accused Of Urinating In New Home

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Imagine shelling out thousands of dollars for a new house and finding out parts of the home were soaked in urine by construction workers.

Bradley and Maggie Parker had Ryan Homes build their house. But while visiting, they found pools of urine on the floor, seeping under walls. They said the urine was left by construction workers who didn't want to walk to the nearest portable toilet about 1/4 mile away.

"It was throughout a lot of areas in the home," said Bradley Parker.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4332017/detail.html

That's SO disgusting! (But, I have heard of it happening before and workers using sump pump holes as a john).

I guess new home buyers need a "no liquid or solid excrement" clause.

!!!!YUCKYUCKYUCK!!!!

When we built our new home a few years ago, we would go see the house's progression in the evening after everyone was gone - there would be piles of crap out in the yard every where! We made the builder bring in a Port-A-Potty.

However, when the house was almost finished we would go to visit and find workers smoking in the house when working - cabinet people, painters, etc. So we put up No Smoking signs - I had just had a baby and brought him with me when I visited the house.

My husband showed up at the house unexpectedly and a painter was smoking. My husband asked him to put the cigarrette out and he said no - that we didn't own the house - the bank did! After a few minutes of arguing, my husband called 911! They said that it wasn't an emergency and my husband said, "It's going to be if someone doesn't get this a$$hole out of my house NOW"

The police came and got the guy to leave. What nerve!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back