Minnesota State Fair? Ah! You'll be having the deep fried pickles & chocolate sauce?

Wow - deep fried bread pudding sounds delish! Can't stand the thought of deep fried pickes tho lol!

Back to the list.....

I hate to say it almost, but almost all of it looked good to me!

Lol comet corn leaves a trail of comet dust when exhaled from nose & mouth....such an attractive & lovely visual!

O/T Wf....I have to thank u for getting me addicted to the Daily Mail.....until u started posting articles from there I'd never heard of it before! now it's my "go to" site.....always something new to read lol!

I'm old; I can remember when funnel cakes and, before that, cotton candy seemed pretty decadent.

O/T Wf....I have to thank u for getting me addicted to the Daily Mail.....until u started posting articles from there I'd never heard of it before! now it's my "go to" site.....always something new to read lol!
It's a horrid addiction, lol. Number one online "news" source in the English-speaking world currently.

I do check it daily. Okay, several times daily.

I'm old; I can remember when funnel cakes and, before that, cotton candy seemed pretty decadent.

Me loves funnel cakes!

It's a horrid addiction, lol. Number one online "news" source in the English-speaking world currently.

I do check it daily. Okay, several times daily.

You got me addicted to Daily Mail too, Woofie. And HuffPost. Totally addicted. :floorlaugh:

JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back