DUI suspect eats feces to foil breathalyzer test

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=Geneva, Arial]An accused drunk driver tried but failed to foil a police breathalyzer after stuffing his mouth full of feces. "I don't think alcohol alone would make you do something as disgusting as that," South Simcoe Police Insp. Tom McDonald said. [/font] [font=Geneva, Arial]"I've never heard of anything like this before," said the 28-year police veteran. [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial] Arrested Sunday after his Ford pickup was pulled over on a highway just outside of Barrie, the 59-year-old driver was loaded into a cruiser and taken to a police station for testing.
[/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial] En route, Sgt. James Buchanan said the prisoner vomited, urinated and defecated in the rear of the car. [/font]

[font=Geneva, Arial] After arriving at the station, he said the man grabbed a handful of his own waste "and placed it in his mouth, attempting to trick the breathalyzer machine."
[/font]
[font=Geneva, Arial]http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/OttawaSun/News/2005/03/30/976414-sun.html
[/font]

I think if somone is willing to go to that extreme, they shouldn't have to take the breathylzer test. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe his punishment should be to have his name and face plastered all over town. I'll bet he'd never get another girlfriend.

I'm embarrassed to say that story is from Toronto :blushing:

..my Dad was on a jury for a DUI case, where the guy put the URINAL DEODORIZER CAKE FROM THE FLOOR OF THE URINAL in his mouth (after telling the cops he had to use the bathroom), thinking that it would (in his words) "act like a breath mint" and would foil the test...

My Dad said it did not take the jury very long to deliberate... :D

eeeewwwwww! :sick::sick::sick:

cappuccina said:
where the guy put the URINAL DEODORIZER CAKE FROM THE FLOOR OF THE URINAL in his mouth
:eek: :eek: :hand: :doh: :snooty:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back