FL FL - Bryan Hayes, 13, & Mark Degner, 12, Jacksonville, 10 Feb 2005

ShowerSinger said:
So scary to think of these 2, being on their own, especially this long.

I know what you mean! Prayers for their safe return!

ShowerSinger said:
I am seriously worried about these boys!
New article, and now a reward:

www.news4jax.com/news/4228732/detail.html

Any news?

It's been an awulf long time.:( They just couldn't've been on their own
this whole time, could they?

I'm worried,too.

Hope you'll keep us up to date.

Love & prayers,

Ariel

Children, even the preteens who think they're so grown up, have absolutely NO idea of the dangers they face when they run away like this. It does seem unlikely that they have been on the run for nearly four weeks unaided. Lets hope they didn't run into any weirdos. Florida seems full of them.

NOW, police suspect foul-play, and think a sexual predator is involved. Reward is upped to $6000.

Could someone PLEASE get a link for these boys pictures. I am worried sick about these two boys.
I CAN'T BELIEVE there are 65, yes 65 registered sex offenders in the immediate area of Paxon Middle School! UNREAL!!! These boys could be anywhere, by now. Please help get the word out in ANYWAY that you can!
Thank You!

ShowerSinger said:
Could someone PLEASE get a link for these boys pictures. I am worried sick about these two boys.
I CAN'T BELIEVE there are 65, yes 65 registered sex offenders in the immediate area of Paxon Middle School! UNREAL!!! These boys could be anywhere, by now. Please help get the word out in ANYWAY that you can!
Thank You!

:( I am sick to the pit of my stomach! :(
I can't believe they haven't been found yet!
65 registered?! That's probably just hte tip of the iceberg.
:(

I saw a brief blurb on GVS tonight, then, there was breaking news of an explosion in Bagdad. Hopefully, she'll pick this story up tomorrow night. (Better yet, she won't have to, and they'll be found safely.)
Praying for these boys, and their families!

ShowerSinger said:
Thank You!

The link posted above contains their photographs. Its:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=32851

This story just brings tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( *sigh* :(

Is there any update???

Are there no missing posters????

Wishing, wishing, wishing this kind of thing NEVER happened.
Praying for the miracle of a safe return...
praying for their families!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Much love in the Lord Jesus,

Ariel (heartsick :( )

STILL MISSING!!!
I can't believe that these 2 young boys have not been found yet. The reports say they are both developmentally delayed, bi-polar, and need daily medication. Yet, nothing. No phone calls home, c'mon!!! Something is WAY wrong here! I'm outraged!!! No confirmed anything, as far as them being alive. I mean, they've got to eat, sleep somewhere. And, neither one of them have made contact with family or friends???
RED FLAGS ALL OVER THIS ONE!!!
ALERT THE MEDIA!!!
EMERGENCY!!!!
Please, pray for their safe return!!!!!!

ShowerSinger said:
STILL MISSING!!!
I can't believe that these 2 young boys have not been found yet. The reports say they are both developmentally delayed, bi-polar, and need daily medication. Yet, nothing. No phone calls home, c'mon!!! Something is WAY wrong here! I'm outraged!!! No confirmed anything, as far as them being alive. I mean, they've got to eat, sleep somewhere. And, neither one of them have made contact with family or friends???
RED FLAGS ALL OVER THIS ONE!!!
ALERT THE MEDIA!!!
EMERGENCY!!!!
Please, pray for their safe return!!!!!!

I know! What the hell?????? How come we're not hearing about these boys? Why no family members on television???? Why don't they rate a few minutes of news time????

Jeana (DP) said:
I know! What the hell?????? How come we're not hearing about these boys? Why no family members on television???? Why don't they rate a few minutes of news time????
A M E N !

I couldn't agree more. This is disturbing beyond all measure!!!!!!!!!!

Ditto Cinnamon...of course our news here in Tampa was pretty much saturated with the Schiavo case...even little Jessica seemed to take a backseat to that.

I pray that they are safe....God please let them be safe

Maybe there is little to no media coverage on these boys because they left on their own. But in my mind, there is no way a 12 year old boy could be gone from home this long without being endangered. I hope that they are off on a great adventure, that the worst they are facing is hunger and cold. But I fear they have faced far worse than that.

Lakergirl123 said:
Amore~
My heart goes out to you. May God give you patience.
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Thanks, Lakergirl! I need all the support I can get. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth