NY NY - Domonique Tyshawn Holley-Grisham, 16, Rochester, 12 Feb 2009

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Domonique Tyshawn Holley-Grisham

Endangered Runaway from Rochester, New York since February 12, 2009

Age: 16 -- Height: 5'9" -- Weight: 160 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Domonique's nickname is Dom. His ears are pierced.

Domonique was last seen at home in Rochester, New York on February 12, 2009. He got a phone call, left the house, and never returned. Authorities believe he left of his own accord, but his mother does not. Domonique may still be in the Rochester area.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

Families Of Missing People Find Support, Hope In One Another

[snip]

Jones-Grisham’s son, Domonique Holley-Grisham, has been missing since February 2009. He was 16 years old at the time. According to Jones-Grisham, Domonique had just returned from a hockey game when he got a call on his cell phone. That’s when he left his home and was never seen again.

“I just want some closure for my baby and that's all I'm asking for,” Jones-Grisham said.

More: http://www.13wham.com/news/local/st...ope-In/KFO3ATzNIUWNe_ObXScrJQ.cspx?autoplay=1

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...o-help-find-domonique-holley-grisham/3790953/

Traci Adedeji, ROC 1:17 p.m. EST November 30, 2013

Domonique Holley-Grisham has been missing for over 4 years. Today, his family will host a fundraiser from 2PM – 10PM at Tajze Lounge, 139 State Street. This family-friendly event will feature portrait drawings for children done by artist Johnnie Lee Smith and a vocal performance from Skan Dolous performing his original song, “Missing Children”. Admission for this event is $10 per person and t-shirts will be on sale showing Domonique and several other missing people from the Rochester area. Proceeds from the fundraiser will pay for a private investigator to search for the missing young man.

Mother Still Pleading for Answers in Son Domonique Holley Grisham's 2009 Disappearance
Domonique's case is still open and active, according to officials with the Rochester Police Department. However, very few clues as to what may have happened to him have ever been uncovered. Nothing else is able to be released at this time.

There have been rumors though. Rumors that have frightened and unsettled Mozell.

Several people, she says, have reached out to her saying her son was killed by a group of teens over an unknown disagreement. Others have told her his death was an accident, and was hidden because the kids he was with were scared.

Her concern and frustration stem from this information not being relayed to the police, as the person or persons who have it are frightened that what they say may put them in danger.

There is a podcast out today, March 2, 2018, on Domonique. The podcast is called Unfound and it's very good. The police told Domonique's mother (long after Domonique disappeared) that Domonique had said some negative things about his girlfriend on My Space, although his girlfriend said there had been no cross words between them. I wasn't able to find a My Space page for Domonique. Do you think My Space erases pages that have been inactive for a long time? Or maybe his My Space page was under a nickname? I have been under the impression that your social media footprint stays out there unless you deliberately remove it. Domonique's family never knew he had a My Space page. Another rumor Domonique's mother heard was that Domonique had been beaten up and possibly killed after he suddenly left the house on the day he went missing. The police have given this family very little time or energy. The podcast is definitely worth a listen.

Great info in that podcast, thank you.

I wonder what the motive could have been for a bunch of boys to beat up Domonique? I hope a search is conducted near that bridge!

Hey everyone! I am the assistant to the host of Unfound, Edward Dentzel. He interviewed Domonique's mother, you should check it out.

Here is my friend Edward's page. He is the host of the podcast Unfound. /m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626269313&ref=content_filter

A podcast is a digital audio file made available on the Internet. It can be shared and listened to all over the world.

Here is a link to the cases he has done so far. UnFound--A Missing Persons Program | Free Podcasts | Podomatic

UnFound--A Missing Persons Program

Here is a link to the Unfound Podcast Discussion Group. Unfound Podcast Discussion Group Public Group | Facebook

Unfound Podcast, where the weekly Wednesday live video is done.
Unfound Podcast

Unfound is also carried online by a major newspaper. UnFound — A Missing Persons Program/

Unfound is also on YouTube. Unfound Podcast

Bumping for Dominique....

Looking at NAMUS and found a few UP that aren’t on his rule out list. 12130, 15694,16202. I know that Detroit is a stretch but I was thinking better to know than not, the other is Rochester & I’m surprised it hasn’t already been checked. Anyone else have opinions?

UP#12130 & UP#16202 are no longer active. UP#15694 (Rochester Case referenced above) is still active and has not been ruled out on Domonique's NamUs case page. It remains the only Rochester, New York unidentified case after his date of disappearance that has not been ruled out. (UP#12466 has been ruled out).

If interested in this case, I would also recommend the Unfound Episode referenced by emilykay1091 above.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back