Happy Birthday Tori

justicefortori

Reaction score
Just thinking of Tori and was reminded that her birthday is coming up in a few days..... she would have been turning 13. A teenager.... a huge milestone. My heart continues to break every day for what happened to our poor Angel....i think about her daily.

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday Tori. i know you are dancing around purple balloons and butterflies..... i will be sending you a pretty purple one with a message on Monday. Hope you like it, it reminded me of you.

To Tori's family, I think about you guys all the time too. Just know she is watching down on all of you and is in such a prettier place then us..... shes waiting for you to come see her beautiful world.

xoxo

Happy Birthday Victoria. I so wish you could be home having cake and ice cream with your family. :cry:

155pglt.jpg

:rose: Victoria Elizabeth Marie Stafford :rose:
:rose: July 15, 2000 - April 8, 2009 :rose:​

...always remembered ..Happy birthday Tori...wow you would have been a teenager today...I agree she shall never leave so many ONT ppl <3...I hope and think her parents often too ( kamille, swede and others here)!

I do know as I read >>>>(as Rodney mentioned it recently when he was drawn into court )>.." how so many people were affected by this trial and his daughter....! when perv...Micheal Rafferty was trying to appeal...I have choice words for that one.....( sock in my mouth) .....

Tori I hope you can see the huge PURPLE Lilies in my garden in my new house...I think of you as I look at all my purple flowers...and watch the butterflies flutter there....fondly thinking of Tori and her FAMILY....the tweeting robin during the trial....robynhood.xxoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back