LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Fin

Reaction score
images
Here is a photo of Jaqueline Tarsa LeBaron. LeBaron,47, 5'11" is currently incarcerated for her role in murders that occurred in Houston and Irving,Texas in 1988. She is the daughter of Ervil LeBaron, polygamist cult leader who ordered the murders of various people.

One can read more about the cult leader Ervil LeBaron in this online book:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/ervil_lebaron_cult/4.html

Ervil had thirteen wives in their colony in Mexico. The family was associated with appliance repair businesses and car sales in Texas and various states. Many of the children born in the Mexico colony would not have birth certificates (possibly). He stood 6'8". He wrote a document from prison with a hit list. Many people on the list are said to have gone into hiding. His family lived in his colony in Mexico, and Texas, among other locations.

As suggested by another WS member in this thread, this type of scenario (or associations with this family) would be an excellent reason why a person like our UID would be in hiding or might have the need to use someone else's identity.

Is our UID a sister (or half sister) to Jacqueline Tarsa LeBaron?

images
Here is a photo of Jaqueline Tarsa LeBaron. LeBaron,47, 5'11" is currently incarcerated for her role in murders that occurred in Houston and Irving,Texas in 1988. She is the daughter of Ervil LeBaron, polygamist cult leader who ordered the murders of various people.

One can read more about the cult leader Ervil LeBaron in this online book:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/ervil_lebaron_cult/4.html

Ervil had thirteen wives in their colony in Mexico. The family was associated with appliance repair businesses and car sales in Texas and various states. Many of the children born in the Mexico colony would not have birth certificates (possibly). He stood 6'8". He wrote a document from prison with a hit list. Many people on the list are said to have gone into hiding. His family lived in his colony in Mexico, and Texas, among other locations.

As suggested by another WS member in this thread, this type of scenario (or associations with this family) would be an excellent reason why a person like our UID would be in hiding or might have the need to use someone else's identity.

Is our UID a sister (or half sister) to Jacqueline Tarsa LeBaron?

Interesting that this cult thing comes up. I had just gotten the idea a few days ago of a possible cult affiliation from a book I'm presently reading. Haven't had much time but what little time I did have I had not come up with anything thus far. I do think that a cult could be a plausible explanation for this woman's pseudo-identity.

That read on the LeBaron group was fascinating. Interesting possibility, and one reason to steal someone else's identity - no birth certificate or SSN.

That's what *I* said in the Seattle Times comments and the reporter removed my posts (as well as some others) and informed us in no uncertain terms that the Ruffs were "very nice people". But I agree that a lot of the stuff the Ruffs said about her was unfair and harsh, not to mention that pretty much ALL the pieces to the puzzle this reporter has came from the Ruffs. What if they're either not telling everything or are "shading" it so that it 'fits' their view of LEK? Until we know WHO she is, I don't see the harm in 'questioning everything'. Blake had some issues, too. I suspect he may have been a high functioning autistic...Asperger's, maybe.

I have a friend who now has three children but before she had her first she had never even touched a child. Ever. She went from never having spent time around children to being a full time mom. I'm sure SHE learned some things by "trial and error" too. I don't see the harm with removing things from your kid's mouth if it's not food. She didn't sound like a bad mom by anything *I* heard.

I have been reading the comments at the Seattle Times and found out that the reporter had removed some posts. I never saw them before they were removed. Some reporting huh? A few posters over there posed some very good questions IMO. How in the hay does that reporter know that the Ruffs are very nice people?

It was mentioned over there that she might be from Ervil LeBaron's clan.

Side Bar:

My "adopted" father knew both Ervil and Joel LeBaron. When my "father" moved our family from AZ to TX, one of our road trips were to Mexico to visit either Ervil or Joel. I was only 13-14 so I do not remember much. I was raised Mormon/LDS and looking back, I think my "father" was looking to become a polygamist. Anyway...IMO..I do not think Jane Doe came from a LDS/RLDS polygamist background.

I have been reading the comments at the Seattle Times and found out that the reporter had removed some posts. I never saw them before they were removed. Some reporting huh? A few posters over there posed some very good questions IMO. How in the hay does that reporter know that the Ruffs are very nice people?

It was mentioned over there that she might be from Ervil LeBaron's clan.

Side Bar:

My "adopted" father knew both Ervil and Joel LeBaron. When my "father" moved our family from AZ to TX, one of our road trips were to Mexico to visit either Ervil or Joel. I was only 13-14 so I do not remember much. I was raised Mormon/LDS and looking back, I think my "father" was looking to become a polygamist. Anyway...IMO..I do not think Jane Doe came from a LDS/RLDS polygamist background.

I agree not from LDS or polygamist as she would have been, most probably, very familiar with babies and comfortable with them.

If you Google on Jacqueline Lebaron...you can see a photo of her handcuffed.

Okay, I'm one of the people that thinks that this may be a very simple case of a mentally ill woman being paranoid, BUT when I looked at Jacqueline's picture I was a bit surprised at the resemblance.

I can't remember (and am really not ambitious enough to go through this whole thread, sorry) but did LEK have a nose job?

I do think Jacqueline LeBaron resembles LEK in body stature and the size of her hands. It's amazing how alike their hands are.

I do think Jacqueline LeBaron resembles LEK in body stature and the size of her hands. It's amazing how alike their hands are.

Yes...many commentors on the Seattle Times comments page have mentioned a possible connection to the LeBaron family who was tied to murders in Texas in 1988. Read here: Wikimedia Error

The families of this sect practiced polygamy and it has been said Evril LeBaron had has many as 50 kids. Evril was known to be very tall...greater than 6'4" and many of his kids were also very tall.

Jacqueline LeBaron was one of his children...and she was one who was convicted for the 1988 murders of several persons who were considered traitors or enemies of their teachings. Here is a picture of Jacqueline LeBaron...note her height and her hands. LEK could have been one of her siblings (there were many)...who would have wanted to disappear. There is a sister named Cynthia LeBaron who testified against Jacqueline and others. Cynthia is in the witness protection program.

http://nimg.sulekha.com/others/original700/jacqueline-lebaron-2010-5-14-20-25-16.jpg

Sentencing Article:
http://www.fbi.gov/houston/press-releases/2011/jacqueline-lebaron-sentenced-to-prison

If she was a LeBaron child and being molested, it would certainly make sense that someone may have helped hide her.
I agree that if she was attending meetings in Aug, that she was pretty "together" up until that point. I wonder if there are any more meeting photos out there that e haven't seen.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/93422/LEBARON-DAUGHTER-FACES-AUTO-THEFT-CHARGE.html?pg=all

I found this interesting.
Last September, six juvenile members of the LeBaron family, who had been placed in foster homes under a federal court order, disappeared before they could be questioned before the federal grand jury. Authorities are also seeking Andrew LeBaron for questioning.

This article names all 6 of the LeBaron children who went missing.

http://articles.latimes.com/1989-11-12/news/mn-2056_1_evril-lebaron

Continuing with the LeBaron angle, I have found reference to 2 of the 3 girls who went missing from foster care. The oldest and youngest appear to be living their lives as themselves. I feel for them.

I've found nothing yet for Nikki. Could our JD be Nikki?

I see a resemblence between JD and the oldest sister, Norma, if I have found the right person.

:moo::moo:

Okay, I'm one of the people that thinks that this may be a very simple case of a mentally ill woman being paranoid, BUT when I looked at Jacqueline's picture I was a bit surprised at the resemblance.

I can't remember (and am really not ambitious enough to go through this whole thread, sorry) but did LEK have a nose job?

I am also one of those who thinks this case will end up like that, and I had written off the FLDS angle, but the Lebaron info is quite compelling and may be a real possibility. I didn't know much about them and starting to read about them at 1 am was probably a bad idea!

Also, note that Ervil Lebaron died of a heart attack. I know: super common, but LEK did have that heart disease gene...

Did you guys see that as of 2012, Jacqueline is out of prison, whereabouts unknown? :eek:

The LeBaron cult angle seems possible except that if she was trying to escape from them, why would she have gone to Texas where so many of them were?

For those pursuing the lebaron possibility: Does that family carry the defective heart gene FLEK had?

I find it pretty hard to believe a lifelong FLDS member would jump at exotic dancing a first career choice once out of the flock. Waitressing? Sure. Office work? If possible. Farm labor? Certainly. Stripping? Uh, not so likely to me.
You are quite right about a normal lifelong FLDS member probably would not choose exotic dancing as a first job. However, once the leader was incarcerated, the abuse these family members endured at the hands of other family members and the inability of the family to support themselves in a legal business drove them to "full time criminal activity". The incarcerated son of Evril LeBaron wrote about his life prior to the murders at the following link:

http://hismin.tripod.com/lebaron.html

It explains the marijuana smuggling, auto theft operation and bank robberies in addition to some discussion on the murders. This link will show you this was not a "normal" FLDS flock and put the dancing in a different light which no longer seems "so unlikely".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back