Police arrest jogger who ran with the barest of necessities

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] Call it a case of too little, too late for Robert Register, a nude jogger who was arrested early Thursday morning in Coconut Creek as he tried to cover up, according to police.

Register, a 56-year-old retiree, was first spotted running down Coral Tree Circle and NW 42nd Avenue around 5:30 a.m. in nothing but a pair of white sneakers with a reflective logo.

[/font]
[/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica] When police approached, Register sprinted away, diving into some nearby foliage.

"I could observe a white male hiding behind a big tree," Office Michael Dunsavage said in the police report. "I could observe the male putting on a pair of blue running shorts."

Register attempted to resume his early morning jaunt, but his modest attempts at clothing came up short and he was arrested. He now faces a single count of exposing sexual organs in a public place, said Judie Banks, a police

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-cjog

[/font]
[/font]

Weird. *shaking my head*
Whatever possesses these people?

ariel7 said:
Weird. *shaking my head*
Whatever possesses these people?
Its not what posses these people Ariel7 - Some nudists will try as they might break the barrier because they believe its their god given right!

I hope thats all he was ( a nudist) and he doesn't turn out to be a pervert, rapist or child molester. :eek:

DS

Dark Shadows said:
Its not what posses these people Ariel7 - Some nudists will try as they might break the barrier because they believe its their god given right!

I hope thats all he was ( a nudist) and he doesn't turn out to be a pervert, rapist or child molester. :eek:

DS

Hi DS! Haven't seen ya around in a while.:)

Yes, I hope so,too!

Seems awful, awful strange...he must've thought either he'd be getting or giving some kind of thrill from this. Glad he got caught...I think they oughtta
plaster his face on a BIG, ole billboard.

Love,
Ariel

ariel7 said:
Glad he got caught...I think they oughtta
plaster his face on a BIG, ole billboard.

Love,
Ariel

Just his face?

mysteriew said:
Just his face?

ROFL! :D I think he'd be thrilled to have, umm, anything else
pictured!;)

So, yes, just his face...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online