Jackson/Jack Son

epiphaknee

Reaction score
Couple questions.
The 'worksheet' with the ages, what are your thoughts on it? Look like she was trying to figure out how old BST's parents would be in 1990. Why? what was she doing? Using it to calculate the birth year of the parents? If so, why didn't she continue? She obviously was trying to get back to the ages on the birth certificate, she stopped counting backwards once she reached the ages on the birth certificate. Why?

Also, are the birthdates of BST's parents correct on the passport applications? If so, where did those come from? I don't see them anywhere else.

The birth dates for the parents can not be correct on the passport application when compared to the parent's birth dates on the birth certificate for BST. Certainly the year of birth is incorrect. I think the dates themselves were just made up. The "40..2 months" on the scribble note pad may be LEK computing that her "mother" Turner will be 40 [years old] in 2 months. This would allow us to peg the date of that entry on the scribble pad.

No one has mentioned the notation "Jack.Son" on the scribble pad. Could this possibly refer to Jack a son of LEK/Jane Doe? Was LEK visiting the Perkins attorney in Dallas who specialized in custody issues to determine if she could gain custody for Jack.Son? Note the single word could actually be two separate words delineated by a dot.

:fence:
The birth dates for the parents can not be correct on the passport application when compared to the parent's birth dates on the birth certificate for BST. Certainly the year of birth is incorrect. I think the dates themselves were just made up. The "40..2 months" on the scribble note pad may be LEK computing that her "mother" Turner will be 40 [years old] in 2 months. This would allow us to peg the date of that entry on the scribble pad.

No one has mentioned the notation "Jack.Son" on the scribble pad. Could this possibly refer to Jack a son of LEK/Jane Doe? Was LEK visiting the Perkins attorney in Dallas who specialized in custody issues to determine if she could gain custody for Jack.Son? Note the single word could actually be two separate words delineated by a dot.

Unless I calculated incorrectly, the birth dates on the passport application match up with the parent ages on BST birth certificate. BST was born on 7/18/1969. Father born on 3/3/1942 would be 27 on 7/18/1969. Mother born on 12/7/1946 would be 22 on 7/18/1969. That is exactly what is on BST birth certificate. Am I missing something?

after looking all around for more info on "laciner" i noticed there is actually a space in the writing. I did a search with a space like this laci ner. Evidently "NER" is a valid last name. And there are people with that last name in the 818 area code. possible laci was a nickname I could not find that exact name.

on a probably non related note NER is a Jewish word. You can google it.

Anyone else think Jack. Son is weird? It appears to me there is the number 8 in front of it.. something to think about

Ok I know this is really reaching but the Jack.son is intriguing to me. It looks to me as if LR started to write an H near the Jackson so I googled a few combinations. I found a short highway in WA called Jackson Hwy. It parallels the I-5 to about 1 hr outside of Puyallup.
Among the few notable things I found along that hwy were several churches including an LDS church, a couple of state parks and recreation areas and a cemetery.
I'm sure the hwy connection is a stretch but I really feel the answer to this puzzle is on that sheet full of notes.

Or here's another way of looking at it. Could it say Jack's on... Underneath is 3:00. Like maybe it was a business and she was going to meet someone at 3:00.

Ok I know this is really reaching but the Jack.son is intriguing to me. It looks to me as if LR started to write an H near the Jackson so I googled a few combinations. I found a short highway in WA called Jackson Hwy. It parallels the I-5 to about 1 hr outside of Puyallup.
Among the few notable things I found along that hwy were several churches including an LDS church, a couple of state parks and recreation areas and a cemetery.
I'm sure the hwy connection is a stretch but I really feel the answer to this puzzle is on that sheet full of notes.

Jackson Highway is in and around Chehalis which is south of the Puyallup area. Chehalis is actually closer to Portland, Oregon than the Puyallup/Tacoma area. I have a friend who lives on that street. That area is not far from the WA city of Longview though...if that means anything.

Jackson H 3:00

My first thought is an appointment with Jackson Hewitt.

Looks like "Jack's on" to me.

Looks like Jackson. She wrote and erased and wrote again. That's why there were extra marks. JMO

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

I think it looks like "8 Jack Son H" to me. The 3:00 may or may not connect to the phrase.

Looks like "Jack's on" to me.

That's exactly what I thought. I posted that in the long thread. My thinking was that maybe it was a business she was going to meet someone at.

"Jack's on H at 3:00"

Is there an airline that starts with H? Or maybe the "h" line for a bus or train that jack would be arriving on... Or airport terminal, perhaps? I'm not really familiar with travel, but the "on" phrasing makes it sound to me more like she was expecting him to arrive. I guess it depends on the dialect though....

This is reaching perhaps a bit, but... what if that is not a "J" at all, but a "K" ("Kackson"?) or an "H" ("Hack's on")?

tcg

It's impossible to say definitively without seeing the original page and further samples of her printing from this period, but it almost assuredly is "Jackson." The small "∙" mark appears to be a remnant left over from erasure. What appears to be the extended aitch may just be a doodle.

The "H" after the word Jackson may not be an H at all. IMO it looks like an M. Compare the M in Mountain Bell on the same page and the H she wrote for Hollywood. The letter after Jackson looks like how she would make a hasty M, IMO. Most will associate this with Jackson, Mississippi. But there is a Jackson in Michigan, Maine, Minnesota and Missouri. Given she reportedly had no Southern accent I would check Michigan first. JMO.

Jackson MS IS likely because Ben Perkins' family lives there. He was born in Vicksburg MS, which is one town over . I really think Perkins had a much larger role than we have explored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back