PA - Dad, Son Video burning 7 year old

:banghead: This is one of the most depraved cases I've seen. I hope that this man is never released from prison. His sons also need to be held accountable for their actions and put into juvenile detention.

What is wrong with people! Someone needs to do the same thing to this guy and his kids! Is it that people don't think about the consequences for their actions or are those consequences not tough enough?

Doesn't PA have the death penalty? And what a fabulous example of the father to his sons, depraved indifference-sterling example of fatherhood, & his children are no doubt vicious criminals in the making.

I hope this poor child & his mother get psychiatric help & move far away-but-the article does say that they had previously bullied him. Did she allow that? Why couldn't he have been protected from these animals. Actually, thats an insult to animals.

Doesn't PA have the death penalty? And what a fabulous example of the father to his sons, depraved indifference-sterling example of fatherhood, & his children are no doubt vicious criminals in the making.

I hope this poor child & his mother get psychiatric help & move far away-but-the article does say that they had previously bullied him. Did she allow that? Why couldn't he have been protected from these animals. Actually, thats an insult to animals.

So true.
It honestly makes me sick to know that people like this not only exist, but have bred and have no problem teaching their kids to be just as sick & demented

It's really hard to know what to say or think about the 15 and 11-yo... Dad's a slam dunk criminal and should be disallowed from being anywhere near anybody's kids including his own for the rest of his life......

BUT. The kids. It's easy to call them monsters. But the fact is, they were coached in this criminal, disgusting assault on a smaller child, by a person they were born to look up to for guidance.

I am NOT (hello) saying they should face no consequences. But they are just kids.. who have been taught how to be criminals and sociopaths. Maybe there's hope for them, once they're removed from such a damaging environment?

If that was my 7yo, I'd be unspeakably hatefilled toward the whole sorry family. All the same, those boys didn't just up and decide to hurt that smaller boy. They had their father there to "guide" them and in many ways they are victims of that man, too.

Like the poor kids raised by white supremacists.. etc.. I can hate on adults but have a hard time not feeling badly for their kids, who know no better.

And yes, the mother needs counselling badly and a visit from CPS, if this is the type of critter she chooses to partner with.

Later, he said Mr. Myers threw something into his eyes that felt like sand and burned, and when the boy went into the bathroom to rinse his eyes out, the man poured nail polish remover on him.

When the boy then went into the room of one of the sons, either Mr. Myers or one of the sons 'did something and caught his shirt on fire.'

The little boy told police, 'None of the Myers called anyone to help him, and 'it seemed like hours' before his mother came back and took him to the hospital.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-7-gas-lit--videotaping-it.html#ixzz2YnnGD7P2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I've clicked on the heading to this thread twice. I cannot click on the article. I don't mean it's not working...I mean, I haven't opened it because, I can't. :(

What is WRONG with people? Disgusting.

How much hope is there for this 15 year old after being raised by a monster like this? I don't doubt this is where his problems stem from.

:rage:

Hopefully this small boy can make a speedy recovery.

Shocking. I hope the persons who did this are punished to the highest degree.
Imo

This part also struck me:

"Police searched the Myers residence on May 26 and seized several cell phones, a pellet gun, a paintball gun, and an Air Soft pistol. Police said during the search Myers and his two sons repeatedly referred to the 7-year-old as "the princess." "

If that's how they behaved during a search with police officers, I shudder to think of the verbal, emotional, and physical abuse that poor boy must have constantly been suffering from. :(

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/12/justice/pennsylvania-boy-fire/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back