GUILTY PA - Harold Herr for kidnapping, assault of 5yo girl, Lancaster, 2013

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
they are some brave teens, i hope their parents are proud of them.

Hmm. I guess the speed limit wasn't very high? Weird story.

More heroes! The abductions need to stop but it's so great to hear when they are halted by brave, quick thinking people.

I hope that little girl's mother gets a chance to hug them. Then I hope their parents take them home and give them hugs and tell them they are proud. Then ground them for a week!

That could so quickly have turned into 3 dead kids, instead of all three getting away.

But I am thrilled that all three did get away safely.

I'm so glad that this little girl was saved. I guess the teens didn't think to get the license number of the car and memorize it, along with the model of the car. They are certainly heroes though.

AWH. I love good news threads!

I bet the mothers of Temar Boggs and the other boy involved are just glowing with pride that their sons are heros. Temar looks like such a nice kid. :)

He says his next step was to tackle the car.. :facepalm: ... but ten points for thinking selflessly.

I bet the local LE takes these kids under their wings and helps them prepare for future careers in law. :cop:

I know I'd like to see more cops like Tamar Boggs. :D

.. and less like Boss Hogg.

This is a great story. For the life of me though, I can't figure out how two kids on bikes can tail a car for 15 minutes and the perp can't lose them? Bizarre.

So glad little girl is safe!

I bet the local LE takes these kids under their wings and helps them prepare for future careers in law. :cop:

:) I thought the same thing. These teenagers will end up being cops.
Nice to see a good news. This could have been quite a different ending without those young guys.

he'll get caught quickly - despite no license plate #, there's a pretty good description of the car and what he was wearing

lucky family!

I hope those kids receive a special ceremonial medal from the police dep't

God bless these boys first for volunteering as first responders to the kidnapping and then to actually find her!

My prayers for the child and her family.

Thank you to their parents for raising responsible citizens ! Dangerous YES ! Don't do that again kids ! But I'm so glad you did this time. :)

What a great thing these two teens did! Maybe they just put the little girl's life ahead of their own, and figured they had a better chance of survival than she did, ya know? If they were mine I would concentrate more on the good than the danger, although I would warn them not to play hero again unless they know their lives are not in jeapordy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back