Estate of Rebecca Zahau et al v. Shacknai et al

*Lash*

Justice 4 Rebecca
Reaction score

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/casdce/3:2013cv01624/419200/

Plaintiffs: Estate of Rebecca Zahau , Estate of Robert Zahau , Mary Zahau-Leohner and Pari Z. Zahau

Defendants: Adam Shacknai, Dina Shacknai, Nina Romano and Does 1 through 50, inclusive

Case Number: 3:2013cv01624
Filed: July 12, 2013

Court: California Southern District Court
Office: San Diego Office
County: San Diego
Presiding Judge: Thomas J. Whelan
Referring Judge: Nita L. Stormes

Nature of Suit: Torts - Injury - Other Personal Injury
Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Personal Injury
Jurisdiction: Diversity
Jury Demanded By: Plaintiff

image.jpg

THANK YOU, Quester!!!

I cannot help myself! Justice for Rebecca!

:balloons: :thewave: :balloons:​

FINALLY! THANK GOD THERE IS A GOD! WOOHOO!!!!

Justice for Rebecca Zahau and her family :)

I am STUNNED JS is not part of this. This could be a huge mistake. I sure hope they know what they are doing. Very worried.

I wonder what 1-50 Inclusive is? I took a list I believe these are financial holdings....and must belong to JS?

I wonder what 1-50 Inclusive is? I took a list I believe these are financial holdings....and must belong to JS?

Apparently this actually means they can add other names if other information comes to light... Thanks InParadise!

Does anyone have access to the PACER system to view full details of the case?

This is going to be fascinating. DS and AS are odd characters. I wonder if they know yet as even the media has not got ahold of it just yet and it takes time to serve the papers.

This is going to be fascinating. DS and AS are odd characters. I wonder if they know yet as even the media has not got ahold of it just yet and it takes time to serve the papers.

WOW! I am so happy! Thank you Quester and Lash for finding this :rockon:

It looks like it is a 9 page complaint, 3 page declaration by Declaration of Pari Z. Zahau, Civil Cover Sheet, and a 2 page Summons Issued.

Again, thank you Quester!

I hope this works, see attachments

3:13-cv-01624-W-NLS
Thomas J. Whelan, presiding
Nita L. Stormes, referral
Date filed: 07/12/2013
Date of last filing: 07/12/2013

Case Summary

Office: San Diego Filed: 07/12/2013 Jury Demand: Plaintiff Demand: $9999000 Nature of Suit: 360 Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Personal Injury

Attachments

• 1-main.pdf
    927.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 1-1.pdf
    473.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 1-2.pdf
    246.1 KB · Views: 56
I hope this works, see attachments

3:13-cv-01624-W-NLS
Thomas J. Whelan, presiding
Nita L. Stormes, referral
Date filed: 07/12/2013
Date of last filing: 07/12/2013

Case Summary

Office: San Diego Filed: 07/12/2013 Jury Demand: Plaintiff Demand: $9999000 Nature of Suit: 360 Cause: 28:1332 Diversity-Personal Injury

Interesting. Looks to me like they still have no idea what happened--it's a very vague complaint. I assume they hope to figure it all out during discovery (document demands, depositions, etc.).

Interesting. Looks to me like they still have no idea what happened--it's a very vague complaint. I assume they hope to figure it all out during discovery (document demands, depositions, etc.).

Thank you AZ, I was just going to ask you to come here and comment. If the filing is in, can more be added as information becomes available via the other lawsuit. Does this possibly buy them some time to add to their case since the basic complaint was filed in time....I guess it could be moot if it is heard because of the timeline?

Thank you AZ, I was just going to ask you to come here and comment. If the filing is in, can more be added as information becomes available via the other lawsuit. Does this possibly buy them some time to add to their case since the basic complaint was filed in time....I guess it could be moot if it is heard because of the timeline?

What other lawsuit?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back