WA - Man found naked on road in pool of blood, penis severed, expected to survive

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Man with severed genitalia found naked on Washington road in the middle of the night. (Daily Mail)
Authorities in Washington state are trying to piece together exactly what led to the discovery of a man found naked and lying in the middle of the road early Tuesday morning. Adding to the mystery is the fact that the 62-year-old man's penis had been severed from his body.

According to authorities in Clarkston, Washington, the unidentified man was found about 4:20 a.m. Tuesday lying in the road in the 1400 block of 5th Street lying in a pool of his own blood, but still conscious. He told police he had no recollection of what happened to his penis, or how he ended up naked and laying in the middle of the road.
---
Police followed a trail of blood to a grassy hillside several-hundred yards from where the man was found bleeding, and that's where they discovered his severed penis, as well as his boxer shorts and a serrated knife.

The man was taken to St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center where he was treated. He is expected to survive. His penis was delivered to the hospital for possible reattachment. It's unclear whether doctors were able to reattach the penis.
---
more at the link (but it's basically about the Bobbitt case of yore)

Whaaa? So the knife and his boxers were on the side of the road? Did he do this to himself?

Whaaa? So the knife and his boxers were on the side of the road? Did he do this to himself?
I'm pretty sure it was self-mutilation. (But in the middle of a road?)

Gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that in a drug or alcohol induced haze he did this to himself.....

Gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that in a drug or alcohol induced haze he did this to himself.....
Yes, or could just be the plain old despair of a 62-year-old guy. But I'm guessing he at least has had and probably has been treated for mental issues in the past. Got off his meds, perhaps. Poor guy. Ouch.

One of the more interesting U.S. self-mutilators - Boston Corbett, the man who shot John Wilkes Booth dead in 1865. (Wiki) He used scissors.

Whacko hooker on the loose maybe, or he made advances on someone he thought was gay and offended the same? Many possibilities.

If there were a second party involved I don't believe he or she would have left the knife.

Yes, or could just be the plain old despair of a 62-year-old guy. But I'm guessing he at least has had and probably has been treated for mental issues in the past. Got off his meds, perhaps. Poor guy. Ouch.

One of the more interesting U.S. self-mutilators - Boston Corbett, the man who shot John Wilkes Booth dead in 1865. (Wiki) He used scissors.

:floorlaugh: Oh carp, I'm nearing that age very rapidly :truce:

Me too. I about wrote, "poor old guy," then remembered just how old I am.

And I thought the first thing to go was one's memory, but if it's a part much lower than that, I'm worried about my old age now. :facepalm:

I always look at this stories, fully expecting an ex husband to show up in one of them....

(Not wishful thinking, just will probably occur at some point) it surprises me that there seem to be a couple every year reported.

I am shocked at all of you for making light of this horrible injury... OK, maybe not. I cracked up on the 1st 2 lines :

Man with severed genitalia found naked on Washington road in the middle of the night. (Daily Mail)
Quote:
Authorities in Washington state are trying to piece together exactly what led

I always look at this stories, fully expecting an ex husband to show up in one of them....

(Not wishful thinking, just will probably occur at some point) it surprises me that there seem to be a couple every year reported.

Quite often getting caught cheating is involved in this type of situation.

Though I have known a couple of Vietnam vets who did this or attempted to.

And I thought the first thing to go was one's memory, but if it's a part much lower than that, I'm worried about my old age now. :facepalm:

The memory is the second thing to go, but I can't remember what's first. :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back