Woman breastfeeds tiger cubs

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A woman is breastfeeding a pair of tiger cubs at a zoo in Myanmar.

The cubs had to be separated from their aggressive mother at Yangon Zoo, reports the Myanmar Times.

Hla Htay, 40, volunteered after learning that the Royal Bengal tiger cubs were in jeopardy.

The mother of three said: "I felt sorry for them so I decided to feed them before their teeth grow."

She is breastfeeding the cubs for 30 minutes four times a day and they are also being bottle fed.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1343546.html?menu=

What is Tony the Tiger says about this woman's breasts?

tony_award200wide.jpg

So beastiality is now legal? sick

She didn't do this to 'PROTECT HER BABY TOO?" like the woman with the puppies? There are ways to feed animals... I find this ridiculous! :sick: MY2CENTS

blueclouds said:
SUDZI.... I've missed you. Where you been girl? :p
Thanks Blueclouds, it's nice to be missed.
I had a heart attack on March 22nd. ... But.. I am on the mend and feeling better everyday.
I signed on a couple of times after I got home from the hospital, but I just didn't have the *spark* to post.
All is well and this was a good wake up call for me.
I missed you all too... and the bizarre news!

Sudzi said:
Thanks Blueclouds, it's nice to be missed.
I had a heart attack on March 22nd. ... But.. I am on the mend and feeling better everyday.
I signed on a couple of times after I got home from the hospital, but I just didn't have the *spark* to post.
All is well and this was a good wake up call for me.
I missed you all too... and the bizarre news!
Hey woman.... HUGS. Take care of yourself. :blowkiss: Good to hear your on the mend!!

LDC said:
I am sure she isnt getting pleasure out of this so i wouldnt call it beastiality.

Can I ask how you are sure? Further more...the posting of the pics online could easily be used by those that are into beastiality to feed their sick fedish, IMO of course. If someone had that pic on their computer and were being investigated for ANY crime, you can believe it would be used against them.

Timex said:
Can I ask how you are sure? Further more...the posting of the pics online could easily be used by those that are into beastiality to feed their sick fedish, IMO of course. If someone had that pic on their computer and were being investigated for ANY crime, you can believe it would be used against them.
I have seen this kind of stuff on National Geographic specials where in africa they have shown a woman breast feeding puppies and the like..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back