High School Alumni facebook pages

MrsTigglesworth

Reaction score
This thread is for researching relevant area high schools to find facebook alumni pages. Then, we can post LEK's info to them in hopes of spreading her picture to people who may recognize her.

Here is just a start, from the Tacoma- Olympia area. This is just a compiled list of names from the internet and may be incomplete/outdated. Just pick a school, do some googling, make sure it was around in the 70s-80s, and try to find a facebook or postable alumni page and post the info here. Feel free to add schools, rule out schools, or research any area you think is relevant.

TACOMA and surrounding areas:
Henry Foss High
Stadium High
Oakland High
Lincoln High
Woodrow Wilson High
Bellarmine Catholic
Covenant Christian
Franklin Pierce
Life Christian
Mount Tacoma
School of the Arts
Tacoma Baptist
Washington High
Science and Math Institute
Charles Wright
Faith Baptist Christian
Gospel outreach Christian
Fife High School - Fife
Puyallup High - Puyallup
Rogers High - Puyallup
Clover Park High - Lakewood
Kent Meridian - Kent
Federal Way High - Fed way
Enumclaw High - Enumclaw
Shelton High - Shelton
Olympia High - Olympia
St Placid High - Olympia
St. Martin's prep - Olympia
Samahi - Olympia
Yelm High - Olympia

This thread is for researching relevant area high schools to find facebook alumni pages. Then, we can post LEK's info to them in hopes of spreading her picture to people who may recognize her.

Here is just a start, from the Tacoma- Olympia area. This is just a compiled list of names from the internet and may be incomplete/outdated. Just pick a school, do some googling, make sure it was around in the 70s-80s, and try to find a facebook or postable alumni page and post the info here. Feel free to add schools, rule out schools, or research any area you think is relevant.

TACOMA and surrounding areas:
Henry Foss High

Has photo's on Facebook from the 80's!
I had a quick peek, but am at work.

I can't copy a link from my iPad but...
Facebook search: 'Henry Foss High School 1981' will bring you to the right school with heaps of photos.

Fingers crossed the school logo you'll see while searching FB. Dark yellow with ship The Captains Log.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 72
I have posted a nice note to the alumni pages listed above that I could. That is it for now :)

As we discussed, please include these additional 1980s existing Pierce County high schools in your search:

Bethel High School - Spanaway
Spanaway Lake High School
Eatonville High School
Orting High School
Bonney Lake High School
White River High School
All Saints Catholic School - Puyallup - opened 1954
Peninsula High School
Gig Harbor High School

We are missing. . .

Lakes High School
Steilacoom High School
Curtis High School

SOTA (School of the Arts) didn't open until 2001
SAMI (School of Math and Science) opened even later

and it's Mt Tahoma. . .not Mt Tacoma.

ETA also

Thomas Jefferson HS
Eatonville HS

Also since she is a vegetarian, maybe she is SDA. There are schools in Eatonville and Auburn. There used to be one in Tacoma, but I don't know when it closed.

This has nothing to do with LEK, but could someone find the page for Bay city high 1962? I would be forever grateful! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back