Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
mqj7.jpg

Alanna Gallagher

Tyler Holder Capital Murder Arrest Warrant Affidavit

Bessie's Map: DFW, TX -- Female Juveniles under-13 Abducted/Murdered by Strangers

Otto's Map

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw -- Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Verified Insiders:
LDhummingbird

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST AND THE PREVIOUS ONE. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO BY NOW, PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES AT THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD. AS A MEMBER, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW AND ABIDE BY TOS. QUESTIONS ABOUT TOS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO A MODERATOR IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DO NOT post rumors about the law enforcement investigation.

DO NOT
post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

So what's the word on the suspect's condition?

Many rumors on the dreaded fb.

I haven't googled yet.

Suspect's house in #Saginaw is still guarded with crime scene tape but street now re-opened. @NBCDFW

* Scott Gordon @ NBC5 (sorry, I'm Twitter illiterate)

I agree with this mostly. I hate the idea that "boys" have sexual urges. Everyone has sexual urges, girls included. It's normal for everyone. But what used to be a nudie mag culture is now a veritable *advertiser censored* bonanza. You can simply google any term and be inundated with sexually explicit images. Being able to have free flowing access to hardcore, often female degrading *advertiser censored* is way different than Playboys back in the day. It's not difficult to find "rape" and "incest" *advertiser censored* (in quotes because it's usually fake). Hardcore *advertiser censored* can be very desensitizing to the idea that women (often very young women) are human beings. I'm not (not even one bit) saying it's the root of all evil, but I can definitely see a person becoming.... numb and unaccustomed to "normal" sexuality.

Sorry for the tangent. It's one of the things that I often try to wrap my mind around.At what point does *advertiser censored* go from "enjoyable sexual material" to "creating unrealistic ideals about human sexuality" ?
B b m

When it causes harm to someone. Moo

We've all had a pretty long and exhausting day and our nerves and patience are frayed, so let's take it easy on each other. We 're all happy Alanna's killer is found/ caught ( and im even happy he's got a hole in his head :) ) but on the other things on what created him, we can hold off and analyze later when emotions are not so high. And as sad, frustrated, depressed, angry as we all are, let's remember there are parents whose agony we cannot even comprehend. Let's not fight. We all love that baby girl and want to see justice done !
Peace be with baby girl and her family !

So what's the word on the suspect's condition?

Many rumors on the dreaded fb.

I haven't googled yet.

I've read many posts (from FB) that he's dead. I admit, part of me hopes he is, but the other part hopes he lives to be 105: cold, lonely & miserable. Death is too easy for people like him. Moo

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Good Evening,

If someone is annoying you don't respond. Ignore them.

Please be polite and do not attack each other.

If you feel like you are getting too angry just please take a break.

Thank You,

Tricia

bringing this over...

We've all had a pretty long and exhausting day and our nerves and patience are frayed, so let's take it easy on each other. We 're all happy Alanna's killer is found/ caught ( and im even happy he's got a hole in his head :) ) but on the other things on what created him, we can hold off and analyze later when emotions are not so high. And as sad, frustrated, depressed, angry as we all are, let's remember there are parents whose agony we cannot even comprehend. Let's not fight. We all love that baby girl and want to see justice done !
Peace be with baby girl and her family !

Thank you, well said!

Whew. I made it. I've been reading for darn near 8 solid hours to get to the end. Holy Cow.

Wonder where his mom is now?

Can't even imagine what's she's going through.

Finally caught up. I'm so sad that my worst fears for Alanna came true. I had hoped and hoped that she had not been sexually assaulted, and that she was somehow killed painlessly and peacefully. I can't comprehend what she had to endure. I'm relieved he has been caught but it comes with a very heavy heart.

Good Evening Everyone,

Very emotional day.

The discussion as to how *advertiser censored* harms or does not harm ones brain and/or child *advertiser censored* and its effects is a conversation that needs to be had but not on Websleuths and not on this thread tonight.

While I understand the importance of the topic it is one that is too much for us to get into at the moment and will only lead to arguments. How do I know this? Because I have seen it happen many times before when we have tried to have this discussion.

Please, unless *advertiser censored* is part of the evidence let's not discuss it and even if it is part of the case let's not go in-depth into the topic.

Thank you for understanding,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members