GUILTY PA - Diamond Williams, 31, found dismembered, Philadelphia, 13 July 2013

Thanks for posting the link, Filly.

The whole story speaks volumes for our current society. Sick!

Sorry for the double dismembered in the thread title.

They have arrested a man.

A 20 year old called because of bloody sheets and tarps at the house. This is a male that was dismembered.

And the wife of the murderer (and she may be charged later as an accomplice--not sure?) was okay with her hubby bringing people home to have sex and share drugs.

Wow!

Sick.

And the son lived there in the house too.

moo

And the wife of the murderer (and she may be charged later as an accomplice--not sure?) was okay with her hubby bringing people home to have sex and share drugs.

Wow!

Sick.

And the son lived there in the house too.

moo

Honey, I just read more. The girlfriend/wife dimed him out. Could you imagine?

The victim has not been identified. My apologies as well for saying this was a man. The woman was transgender and supposedly Sargeant flipped when he found out.

RIP Miss. I am sorry some maniac murdered you.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...over-Dumping-Body-Parts-in-Lot-216205291.html

Props to police and ME office for searching filthy lots in this heat for this poor persons remains.

Thank you Philly! I was just coming over here to ask for help in this case. The sex worker group I belong to (yes, we have groups for betterment) is needing helping with this. So far no one can place who this might be and that's alarming.

Could we perhaps now put her chosen name in the title, rather than just 'prostitute' ? Seems a bit more dignified.

Poor Diamond. Such a short and troubled life. Rest in peace.

Be at Peace Diamond - I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you.
:rose:

wow thank you!

<3

be at rest diamond. know that your brethren and sisters have not forgotten you - we will fight for equality and never to have your life simply dismissed.

you are free from pain. you are free from harm. no more dope sick. no more cold nights alone. you are now the beautiful woman you wanted to badly to become, and were well on your way. the person who did this won't be forgiven and you did not die in vain.

xo

Sad story but Diamond had to know that what she was doing was VERY risky. If the john thought Diamond was a female physically and he was high etc....well things can spin out of control real fast if the guy is homophobic and gets hostile.

Sonya,

I know you meant no disrespect and your point is a valid one. The trick had met her a week prior, he was known to her. He knew she was trans. Yes, all sex workers are aware of the risks - but when you couple in addiction and "quick cash" - situations turn dark rather quick. Diamond did not deserve to have her life snuffed out. Could she have made better choices? Yes, of course. But the fact remains that this is a hate crime be it against her race, gender or occupation. It's not fair and it isn't right. I would hope that if I met the same fate, everyone here would abstain from stating "but she knew she could get killed!", and stick to helping there be a resolve.

The trick had met her a week prior, he was known to her. He knew she was trans.

Oh I didn't realize he KNEW she was trans, that is different. The article said he did NOT know and became enraged when he found out. Course he could be lying. Of course prostitution has some risks (just like meeting guys casually on adult meet up sites, which I used to do and enjoyed) but IF the buyers are mislead regarding gender that is far far riskier as it is deceptive.

NBC10 reported that the victim had been identified as Mark Williams. Sargent told police he became enraged when he realized, after a sexual encounter, that his sexual partner was a man.

I'll do my best to dig through the articles and links on a sex worker board i'm on .. to see if i can find the article where it details that they met a week prior. I did mistake that it was already posted on here. Most trans that are sex workers, do not hide if they are still with the birth genitals. Diamond wasn't new to this game so I don't for a second believe she hid it. It takes a certain kind of psychopath (or is it sociopath?) to dismember a body. That means there's no empathy or connection to the person or feelings. Not that any drug is an excuse, but I am wondering if there is more to the story. I wonder if he was actually someone she scored with and they got high and maybe if that's the case - he wouldn't know she's trans - and if he went to sexually assault her, he would find out and become enraged. It's hard telling but I sincerely doubt any trick would cop to saying he knew she was transexual or let it be known that he was "willing to pay for" a transexual hooker. It's all about the ego with clients anyway, add in getting "caught" and they really turn up their ego and pride factors.

i'm curious on the past of the trick, his criminal history that is.

It takes a certain kind of psychopath (or is it sociopath?) to dismember a body. That means there's no empathy or connection to the person or feelings.

Well if the person can't move the body otherwise (i.e. woman that can't carry/transport a 200 lb males body) then sometimes dismemberment is just plain practical.

But in this case they do seem pretty weird. The girlfriend comes home, realizes he has a corpse in the bedroom, and she goes to sleep on the couch while he is dragging the body around? And then a day later she hears him dismembering the body so they go to the store to buy cleaning supplies and then go to a cookout???

Obviously these folks were a little different. If she is charged she will claim she was afraid of him which will be utter BS.

Could we perhaps now put her chosen name in the title, rather than just 'prostitute' ? Seems a bit more dignified.

Thank you Ausgirl! That's much better now.

May you finally find peace, Diamond.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank you soooooooooo much, Ausgirl. I just saw the title of the thread changed and smiled a bit.

FWIW and I think you all know I meant no disrespect with the title. I actually meant to bring light to it before I even knew Diamond was Transgender.

You're a good heart, Ausgirl and yes Diamind does deserve dignity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back