This image still weirds me out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickfalzone

Reaction score
elisa+lam.jpg

She supposedly took this photo a few weeks before her trip. It is shot in a way that suggests she doesn't want the person viewing it to see her face. It might have been sent to an "online" friend that she was thinking about meeting in california. The dark/gothic undertones give me pause as it seems otherwise out of character for her.

elisa+lam.jpg

She supposedly took this photo a few weeks before her trip. It is shot in a way that suggests she doesn't want the person viewing it to see her face. It might have been sent to an "online" friend that she was thinking about meeting in california. The dark/gothic undertones give me pause as it seems otherwise out of character for her.

Honestly, I think it looks like she's showing off a new coat. I've sent and received dozens (if not more!) similar awkward bathroom and dressing room pics to/from friends. She may be covering her face so she doesn't cover up the coat with the camera.

IMO

If she was meeting friends, maybe one of them asked what she was going to wear. Girls do that sometimes. So, she just took a picture of her outfit.

WOW!! Ive never seen this pic! Very Eerie, almost a sinister feel.Looks like she has a pale mask on but Im pretty sure its just her face. reminds me of something or a character in a movie Ive seen somewhere.anyways, this is a few wks before her trip??? And yet shes in ANOTHER Hotel? Odd.. Great post though!

elisa+lam.jpg

I haven't been following this thread, but the title about the photo caught my eye, as did the statement that this was prior to her trip. Until I read that, I assumed it was ON the trip because the bathroom looks like one in a hotel. Or at least some type of commercial setting rather than a home, imo. Do we know where it was taken?

I haven't been following this thread, but the title about the photo caught my eye, as did the statement that this was prior to her trip. Until I read that, I assumed it was ON the trip because the bathroom looks like one in a hotel. Or at least some type of commercial setting rather than a home, imo. Do we know where it was taken?

The doorknob suggests a public bathroom but hard to say one way or another. Those latch knobs are now mandated by the law in parts of Canada in new developments, so it is possible it is in her own bathroom. The image has always eerily reminded me of this:

vhps.jpg

The doorknob suggests a public bathroom but hard to say one way or another. Those latch knobs are now mandated by the law in parts of Canada in new developments, so it is possible it is in her own bathroom. The image has always eerily reminded me of this:

~sbm

Maybe that's it. I've never seen a door handle like that in a US residence. Public housing might be different. To me, the handle, the door itself, the tile on the wall and the visible fixture all seem rather commercial/industrial.

eta: also, the height of the room
jmo

How can that be gothic?? A goth usually likes black fingernails... black jewelry ... etc... I mean it's just a black hoodie on top of a red checked shirt

This photo is in here tumblr. she post it in December 2012. she said in the post: "This is usually how I look when I walk at night". and tagged the post with: #I take style advice from dementors #pics or it didn't happen #ontblah

I think she was just joking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member