Boulder Home

narlacat

Former Member
Reaction score
Im wondering if anyone knows if John and Patsy built the house at 755 15th st??
I read somewhere Patsy said something about it and said the words...'under construction'....i also read another article and it said the R's 'built a house in a affluent suburb'
This is trivial i know..but to me it doesnt look like a new house at all.......and i would like to clarify if they designed and built their Boulder residence....anyone know??

According to PMPT, the house on 15th Street is an older home the Ramseys bought and remodeled.

Miss Daisey said:
According to PMPT, the house on 15th Street is an older home the Ramseys bought and remodeled.

Correct. The house was built in 1927. The Ramseys remodeled it substantially, making it larger and changing the attic into the master bedroom.

The so-called wine cellar, years ago, was a coal bin. The current owner of the house has bricked up the wine cellar and made other changes, including changing the street address. That, in my opinion, is too bad. I would have liked to see the house remain as it was when occupied by the Ramseys. It will be a tourist curiousity for generations to come.

It will be a tourist curiousity for generations to come
Bluecrab...does Boulder really need that house to generate tourism....i mean im sure people still go to look at it regardless of whether or not it looks the same when the R's were living there....u think maybe they should have tours of it or something...? I think thats kinda morbid...though alot of my friends think im morbid for even following this case...so there u go,contradicting myself i am!
I was interested to know if any of you guys on here had been inside the house...because i knew Jameson had and thought well if she could,maybe anyone could...and i thought that was strange ,that just anyone could go and look at the crime scene.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suvendudash
Back