GUILTY PA - Frank Bonacci, 24, Dunmore, 20 July 2013

The news video says his phone was "recovered" about an hour after he was last seen, and the print story says it was last turned on about an hour after he was last seen.

Hate to say it, but where's the closest body of water around where he went missing?

He was driving a silver 2006 Jeep Liberty with a smashed windshield, no front grille and a loud exhaust, with the registration HXW9267.
Well that's pretty distinctive. Should be easy to be on the lookout for that car.

Hate to say it, but where's the closest body of water around where he went missing?
Looks like there's a reservoir not too far away from where he went missing - about 1/2 a mile. But you'd have to go across four-lane route 81 to get to it, and I think in that area route 81 is pretty fast moving.

I'm not too far down the road from Dunmore, but not familiar with it.

Thanks for all your help! This is my first time starting a thread like this. The story came across my local news this AM so I figured I'd share it.

Hey savemore, I take it you're local? I'm about 45 minutes from Dunmore.

Link to flyer. Not sure how to get it to post directly here. Picture of the Jeep and the area listed where his phone last pinged:

Here you go Surfie.
996882_663067873721213_188454477_n.jpg

Given the fact that he had a previous active DUI case and his last call was made at 3:00 a.m., I am wondering if he was having problems driving. I guess it is possible that he stopped somewhere to "sleep it off," and ????

However, SOMETHING makes LE feel uncomfortable about his disappearance, so that's concerning too.

Maybe he got car jacked and they are out of the county. Or he could have had too much to drink and wrecked, and the car and him just haven't been found. Any places that would have steep drop off in or around where he would be driving to go home?

I live about 45 minutes from dunmore & this flyer has been all over my newsfeed. I pray he's found safe soon!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back