Woman Fingers Ex-Girlfriend In Sex Toy Theft

TrackerSam

Reaction score
JULY 24--Florida police are investigating the theft of “three strap-on dildos” that were allegedly taken from a storage unit by a female suspect after she broke up with her girlfriend following a rocky year-long relationship.

Rivera, who said she was unable to contact her ex about the missing dildos, surmised that the suspect “temporarily removed the items in an attempt to get back together with her, depriving Rivera the use of the property.”

The disappearance of the dildos has been classified as a possible grand theft, and the investigation remains open, according to a sheriff’s report.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/strap-on-dildo-heist-9182345

I love Florida.

I can't even read this article until I stop laughing over the wording in the title. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I can't even read this article until I stop laughing over the wording in the title. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Me too!:floorlaugh: I'm fresh off posting with much hilarity (and immaturity) in the Anthony Weiner thread so I already had a huge case of the giggles. This is hysterical.

WTH! i rubbed my eyes a few times. I just read the first 3 words! WS oh my........

And this line "classified as a possible grand theft". I guess they do come in different sizes, from petty to grand theft. :floorlaugh:

Steely, I thought for sure you were the one who started this thread!

I have to admit, I thought it must be something really expensive like a Sybian.

Googling that is NSFW.

You've priced them? Been shopping have you? :floorlaugh: :blushing: I'd steer clear of used machines.

I have to admit, I thought it must be something really expensive like a Sybian.

Googling that is NSFW.

Fortunately I wasn't at work because I googled Sybian before I googled NSFW!:floorlaugh:

I'm wondering if this case was a hard one for the detectives? ;)

"Yes Ma'am, please describe the stolen items....... Vibrating? No Ma'am I'm not trying to be funny. We're going to need a DNA sample. No Ma'am I'm not smirking, just a bit of gas." "Like family..... yes Ma'am we get that". :floorlaugh:

Why does this song come to mind?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdZgrnh69w"]Muddy Waters - Mustang Sally - YouTube[/ame]

At least there is no possibility of this headline being "premature."

This thread is heading down a slippery slope.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back