Anthony Weiner's weiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I swear, this dude is ill! I've been to the website and read the emails he was sending to the 22 year old woman. Yikes! These were sent during last summer, up until last November 2012. Along with further photos of his weiner, of course.

And the photos themselves are so bizarre. He's holding the camera (or cell phone or whatever device) and aims it downward to capture the image of his penis. Also capturing his legs and his bare feet. In one of the shots he is standing on a towel, as when you step out of the shower. So Anthony Weiner is so enchanted with his own weiner that that he feels the need to photograph it as he steps out of the shower
?
I feel so sorry for his wife. She has humiliated herself on his behalf in that press conference - for what? For this? The poor woman needs to move on. Someone needs to take her by the hand.....

I cannot imagine anyone voting this man into any position of responsibility. And I'm not talking about his sexual preferences. I'm talking about his judgement. It is non-existent.

He has himself accurately pegged though. In one of his texts he writes: "I am deeply flawed". Yes, indeed.

I feel awful for her. I can not believe she stood up there and backed him up. She is so beautiful and brilliant. I get her wanting to keep her family together for her son but to come out and publicly give him a pat on the back.. Too much Weiner..

He should be more ashamed of himself for putting her through this..
HE has no shame..

Scarlett, you are so right. But somehow, I think this guy is beyond shame.

I have no sympathy for her- she chose to stay with him the LAST time this happened.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me - you know?

I don't have sympathy for her standing up for him but I feel awful for the position her husband put her in.

He is so pathetic and still having issues. And always will I bet.

I think that she most likely called Hillary and got the Stand by your Man speech.

Pathetic yes. Still feel awful that she has been publicly humiliated yet again by this slug.

I have no sympathy for her- she chose to stay with him the LAST time this happened.

ITA, meanie! I would not subject myself to anymore humiliation......and she keeps doing that! And in so doing, she is taking "ownership" of his nefarious and disrespectful acts in some ways.

She needs to "toughen up buttercup" and move on.

He has given her no choice but to move on or else she will risk losing her self-respect, self-esteem, pride, and sanity.

I hope she does not come to find this out the hard way.....

:banghead:

Ok I have NO idea who or what this is about but the thread title made me giggle, I shall have to go and google. Unless one of you lovelies could summarise

ETA:
so Googled this fool and my comments are...
What is wrong with this guy?

I have no sympathy for the women either, they should have known better. That's what I'd be telling any of my friends in this situation.

His wife just needs to get the heck out of this marriage imo. A leopard doesn't change its spots and hes clearly proven that.

This is why I don't do stuff like this and tell my friends not to either.

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

To his wife, I say this: GET SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF AND KICK THAT JERK TO THE CURB. Seriously... r-e-s-p-e-c-t... it's not a hard concept to understand. Sure, HE doesn't understand it, so girl, it is time to school him.

Weiner is no Bill Clinton. He will never propel her political career. He will only pull her down and make her look like an idiot for standing by him.
What will their child think, when he is old enough to google his dad?

She may love him, but I believe that she also loves the position that she thinks she may obtain when he, if he becomes Mayor, but even as of today more things have come out, showing all his tweets, that only this girl was able to show, and on all the Talk Shows that is all they talk about, if I was her, at this point before he is forced out and she will look like a fool, I would just leave him, she has money to get herself an apartment, and take her son and just continue with her career, and forget about him, I think she is just degrading herself by sticking with him, he has become The Laughing Stock of your Country, and I am from Ontario, and we hear about what an ... he is here in Canada, I am sure New York citizens do not want this very sick man, because that is what he is SICK representing New York City. I find in his interviews he comes across as very arrogant, and not the least bit remorseful!!

Jennie what's her face that cohosts on the Dr. Drew show said on HLN this morning that she thinks it honkey dorey what Weiner is doing and that it is his and the cosender and receiver of his pictures business. HUH!!! His politics and his personal life are separate. DOUBLE HUH!

Has our society reached such a low point that we accept this kind of behavior from a man that wants to be mayor of New York City.

He is a disgrace and his wife is living in la la land.

If he does not dignify himself by removing himself from the running for mayor then I think those in a truly good society will do it for him.

I am ashamed of our country to allow this to continue!

it is helpful to remember that huma is the power player in this relationship. she is far more successful, better known, and her reputation has been spotless for years.

the cad, on the other hand, has basically accomplished zero, even when he was in congress.

many aspects of this leave me fully convinced it's a case of on-going spousal abuse. just my opinion.

Jennie what's her face that cohosts on the Dr. Drew show said on HLN this morning that she thinks it honkey dorey what Weiner is doing and that it is his and the cosender and receiver of his pictures business. HUH!!! His politics and his personal life are separate. DOUBLE HUH!

Has our society reached such a low point that we accept this kind of behavior from a man that wants to be mayor of New York City.

He is a disgrace and his wife is living in la la land.

If he does not dignify himself by removing himself from the running for mayor then I think those in a truly good society will do it for him.

I am ashamed of our country to allow this to continue!

Oh I agree with you in so many ways.

That Jennie on Dr Drew is such an idiot. She never has anything useful to say and pretty much comes off as a oblivious twit most of the time. But then again, Dr Drew is pretty much unwatchable these days anyway. And HLN, oh don;t even get me started. Their "after dark" or whatever the heck their new format is called is so unbelievably idiotic. No substance at all.

Anthony Weiner is such a lowlife. If he wants to be a perv, that is his business but when he runs for public office then he needs to have a certain standard of decency. If he can't even summon enough self control to not keep sending out pathetic pics of his private parts then he has no business being in office or in charge of taxpayer's money. He is so seriously repulsive. And the fact that he refuses to go away after this latest disgrace just goes to show what an arrogant jerk he really is.

He's a freak. A lost cause. My 91-yo grandma said to me last night, "What do you think about that Wiener guy??" Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha!!

I told her if he gets elected, the world may as well just blow up. Fur rulz.

We have a thread on this news story in the member's only area: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138503"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni