bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
mqj7.jpg

Alanna Gallagher

Teen linked to Saginaw girl’s death through DNA evidence
Posted Tuesday, Jul. 23, 2013
By Deanna Boyd and Domingo Ramirez Jr.
SAGINAW — A 17-year-old neighbor of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher became a suspect in her death and sexual assault through DNA evidence found on her body and on the buckle of a belt that was wrapped around a tarp holding her body, according to an arrest warrant affidavit released Tuesday...
Katherine Chaumont, an FBI spokeswoman, said officers knocked on Holder’s door about 9 a.m. He was alone in the house.
Holder lived there with his mother, Kimberly Holder. Tuesday afternoon, she referred questions to her attorneys and said she did not know her son’s condition.
“I don’t know. They won’t give me information,” Kimberly Holder told the Star-Telegram. “I’ve been asked to leave the hospital. I’m so unhappy right now.”
WARNING: contains graphic content

Tyler Holder Capital Murder Arrest Warrant Affidavit

Bessie's Map: DFW, TX -- Female Juveniles under-13 Abducted/Murdered by Strangers

Otto's Map

TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw -- Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION*

Verified Insiders:
LDhummingbird

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Salem

00434391-1_zpsed5b5c90.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THIS POST AND THE PREVIOUS ONE. IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO BY NOW, PLEASE REVIEW THE RULES AT THE LINK IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD. AS A MEMBER, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW AND ABIDE BY TOS. QUESTIONS ABOUT TOS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO A MODERATOR IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

DO NOT post rumors about the law enforcement investigation. If it's not in MSM, there is a reason.

DO NOT
post personal information about the parents beyond what has been reported in MSM

DO NOT sleuth any individual who has not been indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

DO NOT suggest that any individual is the perpetrator unless indicated as a person of interest per MSM.

Originally Posted by Dixiesnoop View Post
I am so sorry. I am brand new. Like "hours" new. So we are only allowed to post things that can be linked? I guess I may know too much about this case to participate. LOL I am reading many comments that are coming up with scenarios. Can we do that if it can not be linked? I am honestly not trying to make trouble. I just want to make sure that I am following the rules. Thank you for your help.

:welcome: Please consider becoming verified Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

At our house we have had some very bad things happen.

Whenever this has occurred, I've allowed everyone in the house to cry, get angry, express whatever was on their mind. Yes, I've allowed the children to swear loudly when describing their emotions.

THEN,

I have insisted we move forward.

Because life is like that. Life keeps moving, the Earth keeps turning and to be healthy we must press forward.

So to that end, we now know who did this. We know that LE is on top of this and taking care of it.

We cannot bring this angel back BUT what we CAN DO is concentrate on the possible other person.

What do we have for this?
Any suspects? Anything? Do you think the people driving the cars in the photos are the suspects as well?

Notice again the body language of the individual with his arm over the steering wheel. (Because if that's a woman I'd run like a little sissie girl).

At our house we have had some very bad things happen.

Whenever this has occurred, I've allowed everyone in the house to cry, get angry, express whatever was on their mind. Yes, I've allowed the children to swear loudly when describing their emotions.

THEN,

I have insisted we move forward.

Because life is like that. Life keeps moving, the Earth keeps turning and to be healthy we must press forward.

So to that end, we now know who did this. We know that LE is on top of this and taking care of it.

We cannot bring this angel back BUT what we CAN DO is concentrate on the possible other person.

What do we have for this?
Any suspects? Anything? Do you think the people driving the cars in the photos are the suspects as well?

Notice again the body language of the individual with his arm over the steering wheel. (Because if that's a woman I'd run like a little sissie girl).

You're making me laugh - that is my favorite driving position, and I'm not a tough chick!
I do think that the vehicles shown by LE have a role to play. At least one, maybe both. I think LE is more interested in hearing if anyone recalls seeing these vehicles than anything else. And I think by releasing the photos they are trying to shake up the potential other suspect(s). I do think that like before, it will go all radio silence up and until there is an arrest made. I also think that LE is getting or trying to get more info out of TH regarding other suspects.

Tee-hee, you would run from me because I drive, like that? Arm over? Really?

WFAA had an article today that indicated there were 2 warrants.

Does anyone have the link for the second one?

To Tyler's Accomplice:

Do the right thing and turn yourself in. Face the consequences and ask for forgiveness. LE will hunt you down. They will not stop.

Justice will prevail for Alanna, her family and the citizens of Saginaw

That just broke my heart.

“I’ll be here. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

It broke mine too even more than it already was.

I can't get over the horror that was done to that sweet angel.

OMG.

Quote:
Alanna wanted to play in the middle of the afternoon on July first. She had gone to a neighbors home. The neighbor didn’t want to be identified, but spoke with CBS 11′s Arezow Doost at length.

He says his family had to leave and Alanna stood by his flower bed and said, “I’ll be here. I’ll be here waiting for you.”

That sweet, sweet soul. Such a kind spirit. I know that neighbor has to be feeling so much right now, too.

To Tyler's Accomplice:

Do the right thing and turn yourself in. Face the consequences and ask for forgiveness. LE will hunt you down. They will not stop.

Justice will prevail for Alanna, her family and the citizens of Saginaw

WG, if you mean the warrant for shooting the LEO, I looked for it last night, but couldn't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57