Business Opportunity expanding to Australia and Mexico!

AeroFanRW

Reaction score
Hi! I am in direct sales with products and company I love!! Starting in September we are expanding into Australia and Mexico and are looking for consultants to get in on the ground floor. This means a great opportunity for sales and excitement of a great product!

The company is Scentsy Family and one brand is Scentsy Fragrance, wickless candles, a safer, cleaner alternative to traditional candles. No flame, no soot, no worries!!! Also has Layers collection and that is hand cream, body lotion, hand soap, shower gel, shower cream, sunscreen lotion, lip balm, body spray, room spray, solid perfume, laundry products, etc.

Scentsy Fragrance has over 80 scents and many types and styles of beautiful ceramic warmers designed to melt food grade paraffin wax at a low temperature for greater scent load and slow release of scent.

Other brands within the family are Velata, this is fondue warmers with premium grade belgian chocolate and cheese fondue. The newest brand to Scentsy Family is Grace Adele and this is beautiful purses with a place for everything and accessories for styling the purse and also jewelry and scarves for styling you! Many styles, sizes and colors to choose from.

Please PM me if interested and I will answer any questions you may have and give you my website to take a look.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :) Take care!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage
Back