GUILTY HI - Mary Beth San Juan, 58, found murdered, Honolulu, 23 July 2013

Her body was found outside her home wrapped in a carpet. I think the killer was able to drag her outside but unable to lift the victim up into her car so that is why she was left in the driveway. The killer was very thin from the ATM, probably could not lift Mary Beth. Her wallet was found in the trash, credit cards still inside. There are many surveillance cameras in the area, maybe LE will get lucky.

http://www.khon2.com/2013/07/26/new-piece-of-evidence-discovered-in-makiki-murder-investigation/

Her body was found outside her home wrapped in a carpet. I think the killer was able to drag her outside but unable to lift the victim up into her car so that is why she was left in the driveway. The killer was very thin from the ATM, probably could not lift Mary Beth. Her wallet was found in the trash, credit cards still inside. There are many surveillance cameras in the area, maybe LE will get lucky.

http://www.khon2.com/2013/07/26/new-piece-of-evidence-discovered-in-makiki-murder-investigation/

I need to watch the video again. Was he wearing high heels??:scared:

I need to watch the video again. Was he wearing high heels??:scared:

Almost looks like sandals, you can see black straps. Don't really see a heel. I think the killer had dressed in Mary Beth's clothes to make it look like she took off after getting money out of ATM. When the killer was unable to take the body in the car they moved on to plan B. The wallet was found inside a local ABC shopping bag inside a heavier black plastic garbage bag. Hopefully there will be finger prints because the killer might not think the bags would be found. The killer used black gloves at ATM.

Creepy. I know where all those places are without looking at a map! Glad they've caught someone!

The killer is a Facebook friend. Lots on Buddha, Meditation and self improvement. There is an entry for last April where he wanted to kill himself:

On March 5th, 2012 I was contemplating walking into the Manoa Valley on the Island of Oahu and possibly jumping from a cliff. Shocking? Maybe. Shocking I should post it on facebook? I'm not really afraid anymore of living. I am not afraid or ashamed of who I am. The wind is blowing and the stream flows serenely in my new place nestled in the Nuuanu valley. On that fatefull day of March 5th I walked into a fire station in Manoa instead. I told some firemen my dramatized plan and they took me to the hospital. I found myself at Castle Medical Center in Kailua a few hours later. On the first day of Lent March 9th I was accepted to a treatment program for Drugs, Alcohol, & Bipolar called Hina Mauka in Kaneohe. I finished treatment today. I like not being afraid of who I am anymore. The changes in the last 43 days have been dramatic. They happened bit by bit, day by day. It's hard to put into words the miracle but it is that. Simple. Happy. Mahalo ke Akua. Aloha Nui.

In some pictures taken of Hawaii there is one picture of 2 large kitchen knives, totally out of place with all the other pictures. Then later in the mist of more scenic pictures is another shot of those 2 knives. Odd considering her stabbed Mary Beth.

The killer is a Facebook friend. Lots on Buddha, Meditation and self improvement. There is an entry for last April where he wanted to kill himself:

On March 5th, 2012 I was contemplating walking into the Manoa Valley on the Island of Oahu and possibly jumping from a cliff. Shocking? Maybe. Shocking I should post it on facebook? I'm not really afraid anymore of living. I am not afraid or ashamed of who I am. The wind is blowing and the stream flows serenely in my new place nestled in the Nuuanu valley. On that fatefull day of March 5th I walked into a fire station in Manoa instead. I told some firemen my dramatized plan and they took me to the hospital. I found myself at Castle Medical Center in Kailua a few hours later. On the first day of Lent March 9th I was accepted to a treatment program for Drugs, Alcohol, & Bipolar called Hina Mauka in Kaneohe. I finished treatment today. I like not being afraid of who I am anymore. The changes in the last 43 days have been dramatic. They happened bit by bit, day by day. It's hard to put into words the miracle but it is that. Simple. Happy. Mahalo ke Akua. Aloha Nui.

In some pictures taken of Hawaii there is one picture of 2 large kitchen knives, totally out of place with all the other pictures. Then later in the mist of more scenic pictures is another shot of those 2 knives. Odd considering her stabbed Mary Beth.

Great find! Wish I belonged to Facebook so I could see them. Obviously he had issues. He mentions Castle Medical Center. Wonder why the firemen took him to Kailua if he lived near the Manoa fire station? Mary Beth was a realtor. Maybe he met her when searching for a house? He mentioned his new place. Disturbing you see pictures of knives.

Great find! Wish I belonged to Facebook so I could see them. Obviously he had issues. He mentions Castle Medical Center. Wonder why the firemen took him to Kailua if he lived near the Manoa fire station? Mary Beth was a realtor. Maybe he met her when searching for a house? He mentioned his new place. Disturbing you see pictures of knives.
The killer was a Facebook friend to Mary Beth, not me. Just wanted to say that because when I reread my post it could be confusing. Anyone can join Facebook for free, then you can search for people. You can see the most in pages that are open to everyone.

I found it very disturbing to see pictures of those 2 knives. They were a close-up of just them laying together on a kitchen counter.

There was a FB friend who appears to be a brother and who possibly got married around this same time. I wonder if there the killer was upset about that?

The killer was a Facebook friend to Mary Beth, not me. Just wanted to say that because when I reread my post it could be confusing. Anyone can join Facebook for free, then you can search for people. You can see the most in pages that are open to everyone.

I found it very disturbing to see pictures of those 2 knives. They were a close-up of just them laying together on a kitchen counter.

There was a FB friend who appears to be a brother and who possibly got married around this same time. I wonder if there the killer was upset about that?

I understood what you meant. I get so many emails and spam as it is I just didn't want to sign up for anything else.

I found his Twitter account. He hadn't written for quite some time but in one of his last entries he referenced an article about the link between school shootings and medications shooters were taking

Those pictures are very odd since most of the other pictures are scenic Hawaii, pictures of him and a few friends. Those 2 knife pictures were different than all the other pictures and really stood out. Also had hadn't written lately but his "time line " pictures were updated this week.

Those pictures are very odd since most of the other pictures are scenic Hawaii, pictures of him and a few friends. Those 2 knife pictures were different than all the other pictures and really stood out. Also had hadn't written lately but his "time line " pictures were updated this week.

What were the time line pictures?

Just pictures of himself and some artisy zen type pics.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back