GUILTY MN - Samantha, 15, & Gianna Rucki, 13, Lakeville, 19 April 2013

That is horrible! Those poor kids, I really hope they are okay and this slaps some sense into these parents. Although I doubt it will. I'm not claiming to be a perfect parent by any means, but being a child of divorce myself I always made sure my son never heard me speak ill of his father. If realistically possible kids need both parents and shouldn't have to choose.

That is horrible! Those poor kids, I really hope they are okay and this slaps some sense into these parents. Although I doubt it will. I'm not claiming to be a perfect parent by any means, but being a child of divorce myself I always made sure my son never heard me speak ill of his father. Kids need both parents and shouldn't have to choose.

I agree! When I got a divorce, my ex and I had to go to a co-parenting class that talks about this type of thing before they would even finalize it. I wonder if that applies to everyone getting a divorce in this state or if things change if you have the money to hire a lawyer. I did all of the paperwork with the help of the self help center, so there were no lawyers involved.

I don't know if that is really what happened here though...it seems strange that they would take them away from both of their parents if they don't want them to be alienated from their parents. Also, the word "reprogramming" just creeps me out.

I hope this link is okay, it is a letter from one of the girls http://carvercountycorruption.com/2013/06/18/rucki-daughters-plea-for-help/

I agree! When I got a divorce, my ex and I had to go to a co-parenting class that talks about this type of thing before they would even finalize it. I wonder if that applies to everyone getting a divorce in this state or if things change if you have the money to hire a lawyer. I did all of the paperwork with the help of the self help center, so there were no lawyers involved.

I don't know if that is really what happened here though...it seems strange that they would take them away from both of their parents if they don't want them to be alienated from their parents. Also, the word "reprogramming" just creeps me out.

I hope this link is okay, it is a letter from one of the girls http://carvercountycorruption.com/2013/06/18/rucki-daughters-plea-for-help/

Hiya Friend!:seeya: BBM My ex and I had lawyers involved and we weren't required to go to parenting clases. But I think that is an amazing idea.

And whoa, I missed the whole "reprogramming" thing. I'm in an allergy and Benadryl fog right now and immediately jumped on my self-righteous high horse haha. I need to go back and read the article more carefully.

My dog avi thinks your dog avi is cute. I always laugh when I see that cute pic of CC.

Well, I think we just had to watch a video on co-parenting. I know watching a video doesn't solve everything, I just remembered it because it was pretty much about this type of thing exactly.

(and CC says "rightbackacha" okay so she snored, but same thing)

Star Tribune:

Lakeville sisters still missing 2 years after parents' bitter divorce

Their disappearance followed a bitter custody battle between their parents that has taken turns toward the bizarre. Under court order to help locate their children, both parents say they don’t know where Samantha and Gianna are now. Police say they have followed up on every tip they’ve received. The mother is considered a “person of interest” in the case.

Their parents’ first divorce was vacated after a judge said it was based on a fraud. The mother, Sandra Grazzini-Rucki, then accused the father, David Rucki, of abusing her and their children; Rucki said his ex-wife brainwashed the children to make up the allegations.

During one hearing, Grazzini-Rucki’s attorney, Michelle MacDonald, was handcuffed by sheriff’s deputies to a wheelchair.

About three weeks after the girls disappeared, they appeared on a local TV news show and said they ran away because they were afraid of their father. That was the last time they were seen in public.

Since the sisters went missing, they have been reported to be in at least half a dozen states, from California to Connecticut.
Good long article; the rest at link.

What a train wreck of a life for these girls.

On Wednesday. the Lakeville police posted on its Facebook page they don’t think the girls left on their own free will.

Gianna was 13 and Samantha was 14 when the two got into a vehicle waiting outside their Lakeville house. They say it was 30 degrees out that day and neither one even grabbed a jacket. They were never seen again.

Police said there’s a lot more about the case but they can’t get into all the details at this point. However, they think the Rucki sisters may be out of state and said federal officials and law enforcement from multiple states are also involved in trying to figure out what happened to the girls.

There are four persons of interest in the case, including the girls’ mother, her attorney and a Hennepin County adult corrections officer. Their parents were in the middle of a divorce battle when the girls disappeared.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/...ew-efforts-to-find-missing-lakeville-sisters/

Brodkorb: Father links surveillance photos to missing Lakeville sisters
brodkorbm_1431108948_April192013RedTruck.jpg

Mother of missing Lakeville sisters delinquent in paying child support
MAY 29, 2015 — 10:37PM

Sandra Grazzini-Rucki, who is considered a "person of interest" by police involving the disappearance of her two missing teenage daughters, has failed to pay child support for months and may have her driver's license suspended.

According to a May 16th letter from Dakota County Child Support and Collections to Grazzini-Rucki's attorney, Michelle MacDonald, Grazzini-Rucki is "at least three times past due" in paying her court-ordered child support.

Anyone with information about the missing sisters should call the Lakeville police department at (952) 322-2323.

Wow. Do you think we'll ever get the "real" story?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back