Ladies do you want to pee standing up?

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.thenownews.com/issues05/041205/community.html

That's right.

P-Mates, invented by a Dutch woman, allow girls and women of all ages to pee standing up. It's designed for places where clean bathroom facilities are not available, such as at campgrounds and public events featuring filthy portable toilets.

The P-Mate is basically like a cardboard shoe with the toe cut off.

Users place the entrance of the "shoe" directly underneath their urethra, between their legs and pee into it - making sure that the hole at the toe end is funnelling the urine somewhere other than on their feet.

She started her business in September 2004, but sales have really picked up in recent months, topping 160 packages in February, March and April.

Actually, I can think of times that would have come in handy

I wouldn't be able to overcome the feeling that it would run down my leg! lol

This is peculiar, but obvisously a woman who is sick of sitting down on disgusting toilets took her invention seriously!

Sherlock

golfmom said:
The P-Mate is basically like a cardboard shoe with the toe cut off.
If I can get it with heels... count me in :)

I hate public toilets, but I can see uh, messes occuring with this.

Has anyone ever used a Japanese style toilet? I wish we had them here, you don't have to touch it at all.

Luanne said:
I hate public toilets, but I can see uh, messes occuring with this.

Has anyone ever used a Japanese style toilet? I wish we had them here, you don't have to touch it at all.

So, are you going to describe it for me??? My husband grew up in Europe, and one of his "favorite" toilets (LOL) is a hole, with two wooden or metal foot shaped stands on the sides---you place your feet on the stands, squat and go to town! He really, really wanted to install something similar to that in our home. He pouted for a month or two when I wouldn't agree.

Oh, these things have been around for years... LOL

http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

http://whizzy4you.com/

And believe it or not there is even a tecnique for how women can pee standing up without any kind of aid. After being repulsed by public restrooms for years I was going to try to learn but I never quite caught on. So I just try to wait until I get home...

Are men as dirty in restrooms as it appears women are?

kgeaux said:
So, are you going to describe it for me??? My husband grew up in Europe, and one of his "favorite" toilets (LOL) is a hole, with two wooden or metal foot shaped stands on the sides---you place your feet on the stands, squat and go to town! He really, really wanted to install something similar to that in our home. He pouted for a month or two when I wouldn't agree.

I'll try to describe the Japanese toilet for you, and how to use it if I can explain without getting too graphic!

So they have these toilets that's like a trough on the floor (I don't mean it to sound so primitive - it's porcelain & flushes) You put your feet on each side of the toilet, squat and do your thing. The only problem for me, as a Canadian tourist in Japan and never having seen a toilet like that, was...uh, not being used to going in that position, you don't know where things are going to land, so I took my shorts & underwear off. I'm sure people who are more used to it don't have to, but I figured better safe than sorry!

But you don't have to touch any part of the toilet besides the flushing handle...much cleaner than those here!

Luanne said:
I'll try to describe the Japanese toilet for you, and how to use it if I can explain without getting too graphic!

So they have these toilets that's like a trough on the floor (I don't mean it to sound so primitive - it's porcelain & flushes) You put your feet on each side of the toilet, squat and do your thing. The only problem for me, as a Canadian tourist in Japan and never having seen a toilet like that, was...uh, not being used to going in that position, you don't know where things are going to land, so I took my shorts & underwear off. I'm sure people who are more used to it don't have to, but I figured better safe than sorry!

But you don't have to touch any part of the toilet besides the flushing handle...much cleaner than those here!

That sounds just like what my husband wanted to install! I didn't realize they were from Japan. I'm still glad I said no!

Jeana (DP) said:
I'll bet its great for the glutes and thighs. Like doing squats in the gym!

Might be a little difficult after a bad case of the runs though. Kinda hard to get up when you are weak.

Yep...Jack is right...if you know the right technique you can do it standing without any aids at all :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back