FL - James Lyons for bestiality, St Johns County, 2013

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
James Lee Lyons

The RSO took his neighbors dog, but lied and said he found the dog. The neighbor noted his poor pup was acting strange and went to the Vet who said the dog had injuries to her vulva and anus.

Creep had been released from prison for sexually assaulting a child and it was not his first offense.

Hoping poor pupper will be alright. Poor baby.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/flor...ted-on-charges-he-had-sex-with-neighbors-dog/

Even his mugshot is downright deviant looking.

You can't even let a dog out nowdays.

So sick and twisted. I hope the judge throws the book at him because next time it could be a child.
Ugggggh

So sick and twisted. I hope the judge throws the book at him because next time it could be a child.
Ugggggh

Uhhh....lock him up because he may harm kids but raping pups is okay and shouldn't be a punished if only we could be sure he would stick to torturing/raping helpless animals? He could have KILLED that dog by raping her!

I personally hope he is locked up forever so he NEVER has a chance to harm another helpless canine!

Lock him up, throw away the key......

kharma will get him there....

Lock him away in a cell with a bunch of Dobermans...

Ugggggh

I love animals especially dogs, but I love my child more. So yes, thank God is wasn't a child.

Lyons was released from prison in 2011, after serving 13 years for attempted sexual battery on a child and sexual act with a child in 1998.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/flor...ted-on-charges-he-had-sex-with-neighbors-dog/

Here is a perfect example of the incurable sex predator... and in eight years' time, he will get out and rape a kid or someone's pet, because raping is his nature and he can do nothing about it.

Repeat sex offenders. We need a throw-away-the-key (and in the worst cases, death penalty) policy, world-wide -- because they CANNOT be rehabilitated. This has been proven, time and again -- and at the cost of how many childrens' innocence and lives????

Good news!

January 29, 2014:

"A St. Johns County sexual predator was sentenced to eight years in prison Wednesday for sexually abusing dogs.

James Lee Lyons, 53, was arrested twice in 2013 on charges of sexual activity involving an animal and felony cruelty to animals."
http://members.jacksonville.com/new...-predator-sentenced-8-years-sexual-abuse-dogs

What do they expect to happen in the next 8 years? The guy miraculously transforms into a trustworthy, law abiding citizen? An asset to his community? No, of course not. He will always be a danger to kids AND animals as well.

How many times do you need to hurt a child or an animal before it becomes apparent that you are always a danger and if allowed back into the community, you will go on to create more victims? At what point should the system know that when they release a person from jail, they are condeming an innocent person or animal to abuse, pain and suffering?

Lyons was released from prison in 2011, after serving 13 years for attempted sexual battery on a child and sexual act with a child in 1998.

Here is a perfect example of the incurable sex predator... and in eight years' time, he will get out and rape a kid or someone's pet, because raping is his nature and he can do nothing about it.

Repeat sex offenders. We need a throw-away-the-key (and in the worst cases, death penalty) policy, world-wide -- because they CANNOT be rehabilitated. This has been proven, time and again -- and at the cost of how many childrens' innocence and lives????

Couldn't agree more. Proven time and time again. More and more innocent people become victims because the people in power refuse to look at the facts. This makes them responsible for repeat offences when they should have reasonably known.

^ Guys, I concur 100% with your posts above. I feel great sorrow and despair over the innocents that are harmed, when their suffering *could have been* prevented by recognition that many child rapists are incurable/beyond rehabilitation and should bloody well remain locked up. It really gets me down, some days.

You know, I am wondering whether this guy actually has a bestiality fetish, or if the dog was a substitute for a child, which he either could not get easy access to or he was afraid of going back to prison.

ugh now I want to wash my mind with lysol

"Many times he called 'hey bring your daughter over let her play with the dog and bring Bailey over,'" Craig said.

-- ugggggggghhhh

Now for the second time in a week, Lyons has been arrested for additional charges including failure to register as a sexual predator
after two dogs were allegedly found inside the suspect's home, including a terrier mix that had sustained injuries.

http://archive.digtriad.com/news/wa...d-Dogs-Found-In-Convicted-Sex-Offenders-House

^ nope, the dogs are definitely part of his fetish, likely both animals and kids...... I so wish they'd just put him down.

He is sentenced to 8 yrs. How long will he actually do? Here in Cali he'd do about 2 yrs of that time before they let him out. If that. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back