That "hillbilly dancing with a chubby raccoon to 'Chain of Fools'" video? It's here.

Oh dear, that could be one of my Kentucky relatives displaying his talents!

:floorlaugh:

Oh dear, that could be one of my Kentucky relatives displaying his talents!
:floorlaugh:
That old boy's pretty nimble. It I'd try that I'd have managed to step on ol' Rocky at least twice, and the third time he'd have returned the favor by sinking his teeth into my kneecap. We'd then have been "dancing" to the strains of "Twist and Shout."

That old boy's pretty nimble. It I'd try that I'd have managed to step on ol' Rocky at least twice, and the third time he'd have returned the favor my sinking his teeth into my kneecap. We'd then have been "dancing" to the strains of "Twist and Shout."

I'd likely suffer the same. I don't even participate in 'possum juggling. :D

That raccoon is awfully over weight. Very funny though!

OMG I just finished watching this on CNN :floorlaugh: That ol guy is a hoot!

Glad to see he paid the back-up singers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHJOFBcqIKk"]Racoons - YouTube[/ame]

Love it, he looks like he is a blast to hang out with.

I think that's my neighbor...:) If not, he has a twin. He sure can move!

Gallatin man launches campaign to get pet raccoon back
Many may recognize the name Mark Brown. He became a YouTube sensation after posting videos of himself dancing with his pet raccoon, Gunshow.

The self-described "hillbilly" says Gunshow came to him four years ago and the two had an instant friendship.

Gunshow passed away earlier this year and Brown began caring for another raccoon he named Rebekah in May.

Rebekah is also featured in some of the 40 videos Brown has posted online.

In one of them, she is shown in the shower with Brown.

The former animal control officer recently signed a deal with a production company to begin shooting a pilot for their own series.

He was surprised when officials with the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency showed up at his house late last month to take his furry friend.

http://www.wkrn.com/story/23115189/gallatin-man-launches-campaign-to-get-pet-raccoon-back?hpt=ju_bn4

Well, at least there's one intelligent creature on the porch.

Man, man, man..that's what happens when the universe intrudes on your existence. But then posting porch fun for the world to see can get you in hot water with wildlife and fisheries. Thank Buddha it wasn't Steely and the Emus but that does sound like a bad cover band.

A spokesperson for the TWRA says it is illegal to have captive wildlife and they are required to confiscate animals when they know someone has them.

I don't think the racoon was a captive.

A spokesperson for the TWRA says it is illegal to have captive wildlife and they are required to confiscate animals when they know someone has them.

I don't think the racoon was a captive.
Looked like he as enjoying the show but could probably dance better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back